Ivan's flooding in my area!

SSMANIAC

Woke up this morning to find out that I was trap in my house, all roads leading out of my mountain were flooded. So me and My son took the 4 wheeler out for some pictures. What piss me off is that I ran out of beer last night. :banghead:

463431_24_full.jpg

463431_26_full.jpg

463431_27_full.jpg

463431_28_full.jpg

463431_29_full.jpg

463431_30_full.jpg

SSmaniac glad to hear your high and dry :cheers: They closed off market street bridge with the flood walls flood stage is 40 feet and the river is going to crest at 35 feet.

Just think 5 more feet and downtown Wilkes Barre gets flooded (close)

I am in Maryland for the weekend and a tornado touched down north of Baltimore and I am just outside the beltway in Ownings Mills and had heavy rain here and high winds last night . No damage to the SS but it was all covered in pine needles this morning. c/ya

:withstupid:

THANK GOD YOUR OK!

by the way nice house i love the yellow stripe.  It goes good with the green chairs.

hi guys/gals

I am ok so is the SS Ilive in top of the mountain so bisides getting my driveway washed out i am ok. Ledfootss by any means that is not my house :D my house is not in any pictures i just went for a ride a took some pictures around were i live.

by the way that trailer and the green chairs got washed out, gone away down stream.

Man, heavy rains suck when you live in the hills. I guess living in the flatlands not too far from the ocean is 1 advantage of Florida. In 1995 we had an amazing 23" of rain in my area in only 8 to 9 hours from a tropical low. While it did make turnoffs to many roads impassable, our house was still high and dry!

If the hills of PA had 23 inches of rain in less than 12 hours, EVERYTHING would be washed away!

Believe it or not, we are getting heavy rains today and it is from 1/2 of the remains of Ivan.

Glad you did not loose anything and good luck.

Rick R

Archived