GROUP BUY: SS halo flood lights

BLNAWAY

got mine last night was gonna put them on, and i got hammered instead. i might do it today. thanks for setting this up man.

haha just b sure to check the how to thread don't want that hang over messing anything up

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got mine last night was gonna put them on, and i got hammered instead. i might do it today. thanks for setting this up man.

Should have installed while plastered. They would end up upside down somehow, and act as a batman type spot light, rather than flood light :lol:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Should have installed while plastered. They would end up upside down somehow, and act as a batman type spot light, rather than flood light :lol:

thanks for the laugh how about under the rear view mirror a let me pass your slow ass SS batman type light to let them know what's coming

thanks for the laugh how about under the rear view mirror a let me pass your slow ass SS batman type light to let them know what's coming

Haha have it project the words backwards, so they can read them correctly in their mirrors loll

• 4 weeks later...

That's what i was told to do take apart and re solder ima give it a shot see what happens they do have some very thin power wires :/

unfortanly they do and its something i cant control since they made in china... did you guys pull the cubby light to? helps pervent extra draw or shorting