GROUP BUY: SS halo flood lights

BLNAWAY

As so many have requested to get in on these custom SS lights. So since so many member seem to be very interested in them now seeing them inaction i conntacted my supplier and he said this is possible. if i can get him my order by few days before Feb 1st cause china celbrates new years for 10 days so there will be a slight delay with this order. with that being said MY DEADLINE IS JAN 25TH NO EXCEPTIONS!. this will be the last one for a few months but i will continue to do them every few months if requested.

the cost is $45 USD shipped to any U.S. state and $50 to canada (FOR GROUP BUYS)

$55 USD shipped to any U.S. state and $60 USD to canada (for indaviual orders you must pm me before payment to varfiy avabilty)

each set comes with 2 waterproof lights wiring and provided hole saw to insure perfect fit in your doors or how every you choose to mount them there is a how to section and a thread to post your pics after install links are listed below

HOW TO: http://www.silverado...244#entry882244

PICS: http://www.silverado...-your-ss-light/

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL: my address, [email protected]

I WILL NEED THIS INFO IN THE MESSAGE BOX OF PAYPAL and in a pm: username/real name/shipping info/# of sets and color combos.

example:

blnaway

alex mxxxd

1420 N 10ST

Palm springs, CA 00000

3 sets, 2 red, 1 white

as far as questions go please try to keep them in this thread as my PMs can get overloaded info needed. now as for colors go i can get: RED,BLUE,GREEN,WHITE,ORANGE,PINK. now say if only i have 1 or 2 orders for a "odder"i might not be able to get it they like to produce at lease 2set of a color. but if you want something just post what you want and ill let you know if i can make it happen

I WILL START A LIST AND ADD NAMES ONCE A MEMBER HAS PAID AND PROVIDED CORRECT INFO

if you see any mistake on my behalf please let me know so i can correct it ASAP

MEMBERS PAID

shawnss - 1 set,blue

Millersss - 1 set,green

bobryan - 2 sets, 1 blue,1white

sinr98 - 1 set, blue

champagne06ss - 1 set,white

Coldss907 - 3set, 1 white,1red,1blue

1skss - 2sets,both white

cmoney23 -1set,blue

A_FuriouSS - 1set,white

Theuser - 2set,1red,1blue

Sunshinestatess - 1set,red

Link2603 - 1set,blue

LaGris - 1set white

jovanicpss - 1set,white

blick05ss - 1set,blue

Punisher SS - 1set,red

SS truck - 2 set,white

907blownSS - 1set,white

Jaxss - 1set,blue

SER13ANT - 1set,blue

Little03chevy - 1set,red

now for some pics:

box and contents

2013-01-07_16-39-44_601.jpg

2013-01-07_18-36-02_994.jpg

2013-01-07_18-36-48_200.jpg

installed:

photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-18.jpg

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money sent bud. let me know if I screwed it up I added all the info you should need to the comment box of PP

So i just went back to make sure it sent all the info you need in the comment box and it's not showing?? So if you need it let me know. my address should also be on the box that I sent the hat in.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

so if we paid now, when would they ship?

since damn near everything is made in china including these lights we are try to get the orders placed in time so they can be produced and shipped to me before their new year cause no trade of any kind occurs then but worst case would be a few days after that

but its pay before the 25th and get latest early feb or wait till may to place order with nxt buy

Money sent bud. let me know if I screwed it up I added all the info you should need to the comment box of PP

So i just went back to make sure it sent all the info you need in the comment box and it's not showing?? So if you need it let me know. my address should also be on the box that I sent the hat in.

got it perfect

What's up with the green pic? I barely see any color and its the color I would want to order

The color of the green is close to the same as your fog lights

And it was kinda hard to hold the light,hold the battery and snap a pic with 2 hands but every light is at lease as bright as my red but white shows a lil brighter

Also note that the last pic in the OP where it has a shot of both doors open was take bout 20-25ft away maybe more

Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Will these still light up if the dome override switch is used...I never use my dome light...just curious.

not buy using the wire that i talked about in the how to you'd have to use toggle switch on the lights or doam light