GROUP BUY: SS halo flood lights

BLNAWAY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the regular price for these? I'm not quite sold on them yet and only got my ss last week, so a questionable mod isn't the first thing I'd like to do when I still have to fix some mechanical things

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

What are the regular price for these? I'm not quite sold on them yet and only got my ss last week, so a questionable mod isn't the first thing I'd like to do when I still have to fix some mechanical things

Bro read the thread. The first page has a full write up on all the info you need. >_>

Sent from my 4G Razor

Bro read the thread. The first page has a full write up on all the info you need. >_>

Sent from my 4G Razor

not quite. it has the price for the group buy at $45 US, which is alredy over. i want to know what are the regular price of these kits from him. it should be more $ than the group buy, but by how much? 10, 15, 20?

cost is 45$ shipped to any US state ... i will be doing more buys here in the feature so keep a eye out. get your mechanical fixed first

Is it too late to get a set? Send me a pm if possible.

Thanks!

ya sorry to late for this one keep eye out in few months another would be poping up

not quite. it has the price for the group buy at $45 US, which is alredy over. i want to know what are the regular price of these kits from him. it should be more $ than the group buy, but by how much? 10, 15, 20?

OK....just got off phone with supplier i can do single orders its 55$ USD SHIPPED TO ANY US STATE AND 65$USD TO CANADA if not purchesed with group buy

Awesome, thanks for that info!

sent from your HTC Rezound

no problem ill just need a pm if anybody plans on single orders before payment to verfiy still avaible and so i can give a time frame

also note that i updated the OP with this info aswell