Anyone up for a SoCal meet?

Who's up for a SoCal meet. Maybe down in Huntington, or something? Looking for maybe mid march? On a Friday night. Or Saturday morning/afternoon. Maybe we can get a BBQ going, have a cruise, then a BBQ. Shoot out some ideas. I'm open. Just looking to see some of y'all's trucks. I don't have an SS. But I'm working on a clone. Slowly but surely. Maybe we can get a track night going. And meet at irwindale on a Thursday night and whoop up on some mustangs, and other slow a$$ fords. Let me know what you guys think. I think barona is having mustang vs. the world race in march some time. Or a fords vs all type race. We could get some people out there. Let me know what you guys think.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm good. I didn't want to go to a big drag race because I know me and I would walk all around in the swap meet and vendor row. I'm not supposed to be doing that much walking. I'm been up to my normal routine since I got out of the hospital though

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Ahh ok. So what days are good for you guys. I still say we do either barona, or Irwindale. Because this is a SoCal meet. So Irwindale is Thursday nights, barona is Saturdays. I'm down for either. And possibly famosa. Depending on when they have the test n tunes. So lets start piping out days that are good for you. Any Thursday works for me pretty much. And most Saturdays. So lets see if we can get a day set.