stupid question... big block headers

dont know much about the big block vs small but are the headers the same??

i was going ot get obx headers for my build but i cant find the ones they use to make for the ls style ones. they were same as the ones im posting but were under 500... these are over 500 and made for big blocks
http://www.racingpartdepot.com/servlet/the-4954/OBX-Chevy-Big-Block/Detail

im trying to do a twin turbo upfront and high so i can run the down pipes down and under the heads and out the back

Not to be a dick or anything but if you don't know the difference between a big block and a small block do you really think you can handle a twin turbo build?

It's not just bolting on ebay parts and everything works.

Not to be a dick or anything but if you don't know the difference between a big block and a small block do you really think you can handle a twin turbo build?

It's not just bolting on ebay parts and everything works.

But you are being a dick. I have some big block headers on my truck and those with my chromaly muffler bearings it sounds awesome.

It's not just bolting on ebay parts and everything works..

But you are being a dick. I have some big block headers on my truck and those with my chromaly muffler bearings it sounds awesome.

I don't think he's being a dick. But just informing the RP that if he doesn't know this answer them building a custom twin turbo kit may be above his skill level. And he should make sure he does plenty of research before spending thousands of dollars and then getting frustrated and either selling everything or paying someone else more money to finish it for him.

hahah uhh wow how come no one has even though about running this kit?
http://www.bankspower.com/twin-turbo-products.cfm

im looking to see if i can get those banks exhaust manifolds now. i know this is for a carbed set up but if i can get just the exhaust manifolds i dont have to go 100% custome

hahah uhh wow how come no one has even though about running this kit?http://www.bankspower.com/twin-turbo-products.cfm

im looking to see if i can get those banks exhaust manifolds now. i know this is for a carbed set up but if i can get just the exhaust manifolds i dont have to go 100% custome

I think I saw a guy on ls1teck running those on his g8 making over 750 rwhp. He used some sbc to lsx exhaust adapters. I think they sell the adapters at jegs. I'd do a search on it.