My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

Yeah, I would def have a problem with that. Its not like it needs to be wet sanded and look good under th claddings, but some edges do show. A different color showong on those edges would make for a hell of a cheesy job. Truck is looking yood though. What color are you going?

Yeah, I would def have a problem with that. Its not like it needs to be wet sanded and look good under th claddings, but some edges do show. A different color showong on those edges would make for a hell of a cheesy job. Truck is looking yood though. What color are you going?

im telling them do it thats the point of me paying them lol,, he keeps telling me hes done clones and not painted under them he sent me pics and it doesnt show but i want mine done the right way,, im painting it silver like the 08+ silverados will post pics of color in a while

AADF9FA8-D41A-42E7-9E40-BB6ED112D3E4-618

Truck is being moved to a different shop today lol couldn't handle the bs... This is the color im going with .. This is my buddy's truck its a 2011 silverado LT rcsb with a ltz grill on ltz 22" replicas with a 3-6 custom static drop

Good choice bro!! That color is sick,and also glad to hear your going with a diff shop!! This guys are stupid they're just doing half ass jobs. Post pics of it when finished.