My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

Looks good

Only thing I don't like are how the black reps look in pictures because u can't really see the spokes. I wanted the black reps on mine but think I'm gonna go with silver idk.im sure they look better in person though

their not replicas lol their oem wheels i just plastidipped them black.. its a rubber type spray paint you can remove.. their silver just that i didnt have the silver caps so i did that ...

I like how it looks I'm not sure but maybe black door handles just looks like to much white not sure though put black on and the white might look better

Ima change it up later on lol... It has a 5.3 ,tru tac differential 4.10 gears from their it's basically stock just some long tube headers to a magnaflow 14x4 exhaust .. This is my 4th month with the truck when I got it it was ugly lol check it out on the first page... Yes it can burnout lol ...

If any thing ever happened to my SS I would buy a rcsb 4wd and swap everything imagine that awd rcsb with lq9 of death a lot less weight It would be a problem.

thats nearly what mine is! Lol. LS6 with magnacharger, awd rcsb.

The white looks awesome. I love the hd style front in all white.

Show off!!!! Lol yeah I bet that thing is gonna move!

Clean truck bro!! This is what mine is basically going to look like besides the pearl that's gonna be added to the paint. I'd say slap some 22" reps and slam it!!

Thanks bro.. You're going with pearls ? Or you're not lol... Gonna look sick bro .. Yea im keeping these 20s I was gonna slam it but my truck wouldn't make it up my driveway

Sik im leaving mine mostly stock lol im barely 19 going on my third truck lets see how long this one last me ... And thanks bro it was a hard decision deciding a color

looks sik man

Thanks

She's a beaut. Now I'm waiting to see what she looks like without plastidip rims.

Thanks ima remove the plastidip once I get all the silver caps cuz the ones I have are chrome

Truck looks good! I could swear i've seen your truck before somewhere. Well when it was black still.

Thanks bro .. Maybe you did where are you from?