My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

I also looked at my truck and they should be pretty flush to the bumper... Is your cover oem or aftermarket replica just saying cause I know a buddy that bought a replica cover and air ducts don't sit flush

It's oem ... Their actually flush I just didn't pay attention in person only in my pics lol .. Thanks for the feed back everybody

So I was thinking of doing this opening my headlights and signal lights clearing them out and painting them gloss black on the inside lemme know what you guys think and how it would look or if you guys have seen black housing headlights

448D5CAD-990F-4FC8-B14F-10D1CD02DFC4-266

nice looking truck. good move going up in tire size :thumbs: the 275/55 with a 2/4 will look ALOT better than those little 45 series... youd need to SLAM it and thered still be a decent gap. white always looks awesome on these trucks

Thanks yea and it rides way better just need to buy some new shocks and struts...

i dont think i would do that to your lights. never was a fan of black looking lights on the white trucks. i think all clear crystal lights would look way better

I had clear lights didn't like them lol gonna try something different

i dont think i would do that to your lights. never was a fan of black looking lights on the white trucks. i think all clear crystal lights would look way better

I had clear lights didn't like them lol gonna try something different

i agree for my opinion on the lights... the best look for a white truck is OEM lights pulled apart and corners done black IMO. i dont like the all clear ebay ones on white either. although i think my headlights would look SICK on your truck... if you like them we can work something out :D

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

then heres OEM lights with corners painted gloss black

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

John :cheers:

i agree for my opinion on the lights... the best look for a white truck is OEM lights pulled apart and corners done black IMO. i dont like the all clear ebay ones on white either. although i think my headlights would look SICK on your truck... if you like them we can work something out :D

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

then heres OEM lights with corners painted gloss black

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

John :cheers:

Pm me a price for the lights just what I'm looking for