My 2004 silverado ss clone reg cab

Cheyenne24

those pics are awesome. i really like that. i cant remember are your wheels gonna end up silver? chrome reps would look great on that

Thanks bro ... Yea these are oem gm SSS stocks I just plasti dipped them once I find the oem caps ima remove the black plasti dip

These are the wheels on the truck

92CFE4DE-C602-4C60-9DF4-959723DAC784-279

Thanks

Thanks ima remove the plastidip once I get all the silver caps cuz the ones I have are chrome

Thanks bro .. Maybe you did where are you from?

LA area...mostly out by the Port of LA but i'm everywhere. My girl lives in Paramount so i'm around there often also.

Aren't those for sale on CL or did u buy them

I bought them from a member from the forums... And no their not for sale maybe someone using the pic lol ?

LA area...mostly out by the Port of LA but i'm everywhere. My girl lives in Paramount so i'm around there often also.

Oh alright yea I live in paramount by paramount high in that area lol

Oh alright yea I live in paramount by paramount high in that area lol

Have some questions about the airducts if anybody can answer them... First how far out should they be ? Because from looking at other SSS I have noticed mine aren't that far out as many other SSS here is a pic I would appreciate the feedback thanks ..

43C217F6-EABA-4AA1-982A-FC56E76A39FD-237

And if you guys notice this SSS the airducts are further out then mine ... Props to the owner on this truck btw ...

A3E515CF-F907-445A-B065-0E4738479C99-237