RADIO HELP!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd help out my Bose amp went to another member. He said it wasnt the problem. So check with him if he still has the extra. SSilverbeast

kool thanks il shot him a pm see if he had same issue and maybe the amp still who knows......anything helps

That's was my first thought. And you may be able to just run a regular 4 channel?? Not sure never seen the harness at the Bose amp.

me eaither... i dont think there would be a able to rewire harness to fit a aftermarket four channle. ill have a price on new bose amp this AM but more than likly ill end up shoppin and buy a 4 channle itl be better sound over the factory bose and might even upgrade speakers who knows we'll see what happens today

He doesn't have the amp anymore. I texted him today. For the hassles of Bose, I would go to a Pioneer double din and aftermarket setup. Problem with going to a 4 channel amp is you lose the Bose sub.

Edit: I see you have a sub already and a double din. Just throw in some new speakers and nix the Bose. I run Polk DXi 6500's up front and Polk DXi 460p's in the back. All are component and sound great off deck power. Also the price is very reasonable

Front

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Polk+Audio+-+6-1/2%22+Component+Loudspeakers+with+Poly-Mica+Composite+Cones+(Pair)/1003299.p?id=1218207304890&skuId=1003299&st=polk%20dxi6500&cp=1&lp=1

Rear

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Polk+Audio+-+4%22+x+6%22+Plate-Mounted+Speakers+with+Poly-Mica+Composite+Cones+(Pair)/1003217.p?id=1218207309639&skuId=1003217&st=dxi460p&cp=1&lp=1

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

He doesn't have the amp anymore. I texted him today. For the hassles of Bose, I would go to a Pioneer double din and aftermarket setup. Problem with going to a 4 channel amp is you lose the Bose sub.

Is there a Bose sub? Is it in the console? Because I always thought I felt vibrations coming from my center console but I didn't ever think about a sub being in there.