Walked a TBSS.....

super88

I had 2 chamber org 40 series FM on my 71 camaro SS with headers cam 383 stroker back in the day and it sounded great, but these days on my truck I run magnaflow, sounds great and will last Way longer!

Edited by MuggSS (see edit history)

yeah i think the fact that flowmasters are flowmasters is what makes them sound like shit... i could be wrong but if you wanna add backpressure, why not just put on a nice chrome or carbon-fiber (or plasti-dipped... no?) 4" can from your local autoparts store and put one of those neat silencer plugs on the end of it that goes from like 4" to 1.5"... that would be plain easier and cheaper as well- but same "classic" sound and same "classic" flowdisasters/backpressure! i mean, flowMASTERS sorry i get that confused i have tight key spacing on my keyboard... :D

Im not quite sure why anyone would install Flowmaster mufflers. Unless you are still living in 1995

i could not have put that any better myself... dammit im really busy for a few days and i miss this fun. just my luck!!! :banghead: the SLOWEST TBSS i have ever seen or built was 14.1 w/ full bolt-ons and a tune. but that thing was like 9 cars welded together, its lucky it successfully made the passes :lol:

btw how come no moderator action has been taken...? oh wait cause one of the moderators is waist-deep in the fight :lol:

plasti dip hasnt been metioned yet....say it three time kinda like beetlejuice and they will appear

oh well in THAT case....

:jester:

btw how come no moderator action has been taken...? oh wait cause one of the moderators is waist-deep in the fight :lol:

There isn't really a fight. I stated only undisputable facts.

oh, there we go

plasti dip..plasti dip...........

Well while you mentioned it..... Do you think it would be a good idea to plasti dip my whole car inside and, like some kinda plasti-dip cocoon to like preserve it for the future... :jester::crackup:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)