Walked a TBSS.....

super88

Same here, I try to explain this concept to my asian buddy all the time, who keeps wanting me to go the strip and race his rat nest Turbo CRX. and I'm like "no point I already won." and then I have to explain that even if he crosses the line before me everybody there is going to be like "Wow did the SS ever spank him... That was not even close"

running 12 second in an import is like coming out of the closet... You may surprise alot of people, but your still gay!

Wining in an import is like the Special Olympics... Even if you Win your still Retarded

Like I said I'm happy to throw down! Make sure you bring your big girl panties though! ;)

Hahahahahahahaha

:rollin:

lulz at those who think racing automatics are so scientific. leave it in drive and mash the pedal on the right. You cannot shift a trans better or faster than a properly tuned computer. So not sure where all the "bad driver" comments are coming from. Also, how many videos are out there where you see the come from behind win when the other guy actually just let off? (not commenting on any video in this thread)

Avoid this sh!t storm my friend, sit back, post a popcorn guy thingy and watch it turn into a sh!t hurricane! Haha I think super88 should hit the 1/4 because from everything he's raced and beat, he's got to be in the high to mid 13s.

:sleep:

Edited by super88 (see edit history)

Ithe way I see it is a win is a win. You guys are starting to sound like three typical I missed a gear, I wasn't ready, my truck isn't running right. He has videos that he beat it, good enough in my book. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man.. like I said the video is there.. I have the video of me racing my friends TBSS litterally right after it got tuned.. Its on my buddys tablet.. I have him record everything now lol The guy from the white TBSS is pretty cool too.. We got a go pro and im going to start using that too!

lulz at those who think racing automatics are so scientific. leave it in drive and mash the pedal on the right. You cannot shift a trans better or faster than a properly tuned computer. So not sure where all the "bad driver" comments are coming from.

Ive been wondering this myself.....

Must have been watching to much Fast and Furious and think the only way to race is shifting through 25 gears as violently as you can. Why would you try to out-shift your computer with your column shift... ITS AN AUTOMATIC!!!!!

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

lulz at those who think racing automatics are so scientific. leave it in drive and mash the pedal on the right. You cannot shift a trans better or faster than a properly tuned computer. So not sure where all the "bad driver" comments are coming from.

Ive been wondering this myself.....

Must have been watching to much Fast and Furious and think the only way to race is shifting through 25 gears as violently as you can. Why would you try to out-shift your computer with your column shift... ITS AN AUTOMATIC!!!!!

Really... you obviously don't race much or the awd has gotten to your hollow dome. Get in a 10 second mustang that is a auto with 10.5 inch slicks. Or same time with a high hp car and just mash the gas. Most high hp cars that you see crash at a track are autos and they lose traction.

I also see a lot of guys here that have traction problems even with awd. There is no mashing and going sometimes with a auto. Get some more track time with a high hp car before you start blabbing useless info from your mouth.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Really... you obviously don't race much or the awd has gotten to your hollow dome. Get in a 10 second mustang that is a auto with 10.5 inch slicks. Or same time with a high hp car and just mash the gas. Most high hp cars that you see crash at a track are autos and they lose traction. I also see a lot of guys here that have traction problems even with awd. There is no mashing and going sometimes with a auto. Get some more track time with a high hp car before you start blabbing useless info from your mouth. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

1. There is no such thing as a 10 second mustang.

2. I wasn't referring to racing an automatic mustang.

3. I like your on-track crash statistics.

4. Never read the OP complaining of traction issues.

5. Feathering the throttle or steering out of a spin is still not science.

6. Learn how to properly use the quote function.

7. Hope your day gets better sweetheart.

Really... you obviously don't race much or the awd has gotten to your hollow dome. Get in a 10 second mustang that is a auto with 10.5 inch slicks. Or same time with a high hp car and just mash the gas. Most high hp cars that you see crash at a track are autos and they lose traction. I also see a lot of guys here that have traction problems even with awd. There is no mashing and going sometimes with a auto. Get some more track time with a high hp car before you start blabbing useless info from your mouth. Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

HAHAHAHAHAHA AWD HAHAHAHAHA

Im NOT driving a mustang.. AM I? PLUS! We are talking about AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS here. You have a steering wheel, a gas, and a brake... Im not saying it takes a genious to drive one, but everyone is talking about "how skilled" a driver is like it makes THAT big of a difference. A fast car is a fast car. The world best driver in a manual Mustang is still gonna get his ass stomped by a rich idiot in an automatic Bugatti Veyron... Im sorry. Your argument is invalid here....

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)