Walked a TBSS.....

super88

Just race lol.. You guys worry to much about numbers and what not.. You would be surprised.. I always race in 3rd... dig or not...

I got some big plans for the SS too hopefully by summertime...

Just sucks that everyone on the forum doubts me like if I make these things up.. You all should have my back as owners of an SS..

You all dissed me hard for no videos and when I have videos I get NO respect.. SMDH

Just race lol.. You guys worry to much about numbers and what not.. You would be surprised.. I always race in 3rd... dig or not...

I got some big plans for the SS too hopefully by summertime...

Just sucks that everyone on the forum doubts me like if I make these things up.. You all should have my back as owners of an SS..

You all dissed me hard for no videos and when I have videos I get NO respect.. SMDH

:nopity: J/K J/K Your right I am sorry :tear: friends :cheers:. You got our support we are just jealous that when our trucks were stock or slightly modded they weren't nearly as fast as yours so we call BS. But videos do support your evidence... If you are this fast now you have to, not an option of maybe or no, but have too throw some boost at her like a maggie or turbo setup.... Cause that truck beating those cars the way it is will be a legend on the street and strip with boost and spray not to mention breaking records for the least moddified 11-10 sec truck LOL... :dbanana:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Maybe its the altitude.....

Man I was thinking the same thing. Mabye we need some of that Rocky Mountain air round here. Kinda like changing the air in your tires from winter air to summer air for better MPG.

hahaha.. I just post them up then people start lol....

Actually Im hoping to pick up ShawnSS 88mm T4 Garrett next weekend.. It ran really good on his stock 6.0...

I was working with another member on here with another turbo but the size was not good... so yeah hoping to pick that up next week right when I get paid lol

In my case I used to shift the auto only because I had no tune at the time and when you shift manually it allows you to shift at a higher rpm.

Little late. This was referring to the last page. ;)

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Edited by TampaVmax (see edit history)