Walked a TBSS.....

super88

1. There is no such thing as a 10 second mustang.

2. I wasn't referring to racing an automatic mustang.

3. I like your on-track crash statistics.

4. Never read the OP complaining of traction issues.

5. Feathering the throttle or steering out of a spin is still not science.

6. Learn how to properly use the quote function.

7. Hope your day gets better sweetheart.

:rollin:

I'll give it to you guys that there is some funny stuff in this thread, but remember we don't need to loose members by trash talk. If you wish to share your opinion please do it in a respectful way. For example, you could just point out that if said mustang was set up properly it would have no issues hooking on a 10.5 tire, which removes the whole problem with this "driver" discussion.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

1. There is no such thing as a 10 second mustang.

2. I wasn't referring to racing an automatic mustang.

3. I like your on-track crash statistics.

4. Never read the OP complaining of traction issues.

5. Feathering the throttle or steering out of a spin is still not science.

6. Learn how to properly use the quote function.

7. Hope your day gets better sweetheart.

:crackup:

you might be on to something 1 month to get to the track and then post your slip on hear what if he doesn't post what if she post first oh boy this is getting good. No But now I'm serious Internet drag racing two people could be from anywhere in the world and post your slip by a certain date and have a slip dated with some kind of proof of the vehicle on the slip

you might be on to something 1 month to get to the track and then post your slip on hear what if he doesn't post what if she post first oh boy this is getting good. No But now I'm serious Internet drag racing two people could be from anywhere in the world and post your slip by a certain date and have a slip dated with some kind of proof of the vehicle on the slip

Not sure what exactly your trying to say but I'd say he should go to the track and show his times. I'm just curious how he beats people every weekend.

Not sure what exactly your trying to say but I'd say he should go to the track and show his times. I'm just curious how he beats people every weekend.

umm my truck is just faster thats how.. lol Like I said im recording everything.. I again I have never said I beat everything... I lose too.. Im just not scared of racing...