some history and build progress of my Turbo 07 Silverado SS clone

ls2silvy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nicely done so far. Such a pain two do things twice sometimes. But the always come out better the second time. Everything looks good. I like the fuel setup. Did you supply the fuel rails with a Y and then dump both returns off the rails into the regulator? Just curious.

Thanks man, yes the fuel system is setup just as you described.

Very nice build man lookin good

Thanks man!

You've been a busy guy JR.

Great post and a fine looking project.

Pretty work. cheers.gif

Thanks man, its kept me pretty busy for sure lol.

Man that's just awesome

Thanks man!

Its a runner!

th_white07_zps25872360.jpg

Very clean work and clean truck. Not to hot on the TBSS "SS" badges but to each their own

I liked the pictures of the rear with the bed off showing the fuel system......wonder why the tires are showing a little "wear" lol

Keep it up

Very clean work and clean truck. Not to hot on the TBSS "SS" badges but to each their own

I liked the pictures of the rear with the bed off showing the fuel system......wonder why the tires are showing a little "wear" lol

Keep it up

Thanks man, yeah tires don't last to long when she is in 2wd lol, I kinda like the TBSS emblems on there, I don't think the gray SSS badges look good on white myself....

Wow thats a hell of a truck you got there.

Thanks man!

awesome build. great to see progress and ill watch this thread religiously

Thanks, hoping to have some IC pipes on her in a couple weeks!

Very nice build! Thanks for sharing. Looks like she's seen a lot of love.

Thanks man, yeah she has been through a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Well intercooler pipes are almost done and I picked up a nice 4" round Magnaflow diesel muffler for it, I'm just going to dump the exhaust under the bed, I'll get some pics of the IC pipes soon!

Well intercooler pipes are almost done and I picked up a nice 4" round Magnaflow diesel muffler for it, I'm just going to dump the exhaust under the bed, I'll get some pics of the IC pipes soon!

I bet that muffler will sound good I have a 4" Mbrp and it sounds great other than the drone when barely getting on it. I'm curious to see what you think of that muffler. You doing a 3.5 downpipe to 4" exhaust back?

I bet that muffler will sound good I have a 4" Mbrp and it sounds great other than the drone when barely getting on it. I'm curious to see what you think of that muffler. You doing a 3.5 downpipe to 4" exhaust back?

I guess I'll have some pics of the exhaust tonight too, he said he will be done with it tonight! I'll let you know how it sounds, its got a 4" downpipe and full 4" exhaust.

very clean , you can tell you take pride in what you do. did you delete the ac just for the front mount or was it deleted a long time ago? what are the specs on the turbo ?

Thanks man, AC is still fully intact, I will have to modify the dryer and large rubber AC hose though, the dryer will have to have a 45 degree elbow added to it and the large rubber hose will need to be longer... i'll mess with that last. I see your doing a new build sounds fun!!