some history and build progress of my Turbo 07 Silverado SS clone

ls2silvy

Sweet build-done right. I love the way a turbo pulls compared to a blower. It's so more of a rush when it hits... You have some talenetd plumbing artistry going on there. Are you just doing a drop kit for the suspension or other plans? And how you going to stop that beast?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is final assy and some pics/videos of the Atwood KS Early Rod Run we attended! Should be taking it to the track soon, need to install the snow meth kit and get the boost turned up to 15psi and we'll see what she can do! (Hopefully get kicked out of the track lol)

null_zps2408cf6e.jpg
null_zps7f941a8e.jpg
null_zps91587c58.jpg
null_zps5c36c949.jpg
null_zpse5400944.jpg
null_zpse06e3576.jpg
null_zps97a84c7c.jpg
null_zps64c988c8.jpg
null_zpsc05b568e.jpg
null_zps835af683.jpg

Looks great. Can't wait to see this great white hope completed.

There ya go lol, thanks man!

Sweet build-done right. I love the way a turbo pulls compared to a blower. It's so more of a rush when it hits... You have some talenetd plumbing artistry going on there. Are you just doing a drop kit for the suspension or other plans? And how you going to stop that beast?

Thanks man, It has a 2/4 drop now and im not going any lower, to hard on the front axles, stock brakes work pretty good and i've had no issues so far, i do have plans to install C6 Z06 brakes at some point though!

i love the ti color pipes with the orange boots and block , look great together!

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Killer build man. Quick question how did you setup your fuel system I want to do exactly what you have do you have any more pics mainly were do you fill it up at? Thanks

Hey bud, I do have more pics, it's a DBrods fuel cell with a Magnafuel Pro Tuner 750 pump, -10 feed, -8 return, Aero A1000 regulator... You fill it in the bed just in front of the tailgate.

• 3 weeks later...

Great build. I have a white 04 that I'm looking to do similar things to exterior wise. I like the look of a roll pan as well and the SS cladding-cool as it is-doesn't seem to jive very well with anything but the bumper it was designed to go with. IMHO, an RCSB screams for a roll pan. I do like what you did with yours by just adding the SS front bumper and just adding the SS emblems and keeping it simple. I've often wondered what it would look like, now I know. Thanks. Hope she brings you many smiles.

Edited by SIXJAK (see edit history)

Amazing truck super clean work with extreme attention to details very well done....what was you top speed??

it looks like you had ac lines in one pic and then the next one they were gone, you just decide to get rid of it all together ?

^^it magic lol

• 4 weeks later...