some history and build progress of my Turbo 07 Silverado SS clone

ls2silvy

Got most of the intercooler pipes finished up, still a 4" round section to finish that goes up to the throttle body...
white3_zps791c6fc6.jpg
white2_zps2190fdf0.jpg
white1_zps38a07967.jpg
white10_zps7f687bbf.jpg
white4_zpscdae3bc6.jpg

pics of full 4" exhaust all mocked up and tacked in place, just going to add a dump on the end...
white6_zpsae9733a4.jpg
white5_zps62b44ecc.jpg
white9_zps25ee3079.jpg
white8_zpscb395938.jpg
white11_zpsc6a5b2d1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eek2.gif

Thanks lol ;)

ohmy.png .... This truck is soooo bad.

Thanks man!

looks awesome!!

Thanks man!

Whats the big deal its just metal ain't it?

Jk that looks sick bro lol

Lol, yup just lots of pretty metal! Thanks man!

very nice! this trucks gonna embarrass a ton of cars that line up next to "just a pick-up truck" lol

Thanks man, that's the plan!

Truck is leaving MoFab tomorrow and coming back to our shop for all the final touch up work! Here are a few pics, IC pipes, exhaust, IC mounting, trans cooler mounting is all done now! Working on heater hose routing...... not fun. I'll get pics of the other stuff when I get it back to the shop.

white2_zpse5c476be.jpg

white1_zps6609e85e.jpg

very nice! this trucks gonna embarrass a ton of cars that line up next to "just a pick-up truck" lol

Yes I'm sure its gonna make people trip over there bottom lip lol. May cause them to run up there credit cards too haha

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)

So tell us about that aluminum tank? Did I miss that part? Looks like a coolant reservoir on the front and maybe meth tank on the back? That's a pretty sweet looking setup. 8an fittings? That will flow plenty if meth. Haha

Yes I'm sure its gonna make people trip over there bottom lip lol. May cause them to run up there credit cards too haha

Yeah it use to surprise the hell out of people on the old rear mount setup lol, it's a lot of fun for sure!

So tell us about that aluminum tank? Did I miss that part? Looks like a coolant reservoir on the front and maybe meth tank on the back? That's a pretty sweet looking setup. 8an fittings? That will flow plenty if meth. Haha

It's a combo tank lol, coolant overflow on the very front, coolant surge in the middle and a oil catch/breather tank on the back, it has two 3" round filters that go on the back too.

Picked the truck up from MoFab the other night, now on to all the small finishing touches! Scotty and Eric at MoFab did an amazing job on the fab work, couldn't have asked for more! Pulled the manifolds last night and dropped them off for ceramic coating this morning, wrapping the downpipe and crossover pipe with heat wrap tonight. (sorry I like taking pics)

8_zps9dc46e81.jpg

9_zps2d6af754.jpg

10_zps3dd77c44.jpg

11_zps11922c4d.jpg

6_zps42b7d715.jpg

12_zps3f40f7c8.jpg

5_zpsbfcd92e9.jpg

13_zpsbf5d5ef2.jpg

14_zpsfcee80af.jpg

15_zps82f193cf.jpg