Plasti Dip you complete car. stuff is getting crazy.

shawnss

Cuz it's garbage. Looks like absolute dog crap. No way I'd put that on my SS. If you wanna paint yr rims for the winter or something I can kinda see it. Wtf is the point of painting your whole car. Wanna paint it paint it don't put plasti crap on it.

thank you sir! Looks like possibly moving to FL is a good idea, were all on the same page about this junk!!!

You should be shunned for these comments

:crackup:

Edited by shadowsniper3006
Language in quote (see edit history)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't use it on my own car but to say I hate it is kinda harsh I could care less what other people wanna do to there cars or trucks so don't get yourselves worked up they haven't started a plastic dip section on the web site yet its like butter and margarine there different but who cares use what ya want

This is the problem

No you're the problem with your bad attitude. Have you ever used or seen Plasti dip in person? I guarantee half of the people here hating on out haven't, and only do because "seniors" like you do and they want to feel accepted.

Language (see edit history)

Had a friend that wanted to see how black rims looked on his truck, but didn't want to spend the money only to find put it looks like crap, he plasti-dipped them and liked how they looked... Looked pretty nice, so he kept them that way and you can only tell that they are not painted or

Powder coated if you look closely... I like the stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

my friend actually just started doing this as a business. hes booked for 2 months strait and hes done a few high end cars already. one being a r35 GTR and a 2011 CTS-V. if done correctly it doesnt look THAT bad. i would never do it to my truck but its pretty in expensive and its a good way to test out a new look

No you're the problem with your bad attitude. Have you ever used or seen Plasti dip in person? I guarantee half of the people here hating on out haven't, and only do because "seniors" like you do and they want to feel accepted.

Unlike you "think" I have seen it and it does look like crap and yes you can tell the difference do it once and do it right end of story

Language in quote and reply (see edit history)

I order from them all the time lol

But I happened to agree plastidip is not a horrible product it the poor man way of changing the style of his truck every so often.

My ducts are plasti dipped because I didn't want to ruin the. With paint and if you get the glossifier it looks like paint

No you're the problem with your crap attitude. Have you ever used or seen Plasti dip in person? I guarantee half of the people here hating on out haven't, and only do because "seniors" like you do and they want to feel accepted.

I've been on the site since 2005 under a different name so I guess that makes me a senior as well. This thread like others can go on for pages. I believe if you want painted wheels, grills, ducts ect ect do it right. This wasn't a hate on you thread. Don't get all pissy. And I don't like it because my opionion is its crap. Others feel the same way and there allowed to this is America. For now. Use the crap if ya want is my outlook.

lol... I don't understand y everyone gets so damn sensitive about this subject... get the f*ck over it!

grown ass people and cant even have there own opinions without being completely bashed for it.

No you're the problem with your crap attitude. Have you ever used or seen Plasti dip in person? I guarantee half of the people here hating on out haven't, and only do because "seniors" like you do and they want to feel accepted.

I disagree my attitude is the problem

And yes I have seen this stuff in person. Take this how you want, but if you have to use this crap because you cant "afford" a traditional coating or finish you shouldnt be spending your money on those things anyhow. That wasnt directed towards you personaly but in general.

Its Vatozone special anyway you look at it and im not afraid to tell someone that