• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you wanna truck scene come to Houston lol

Put up the vid with the stang kill!

I'm gonna put up a couple vids. I got to get them from a couple people and and put them on YouTube then I can put them up. Also killed a Dmax haha.

because around here there is no scene whatsoever ...

Lol! You should try being in Fairbanks Alaska. Up until about 6 months ago I was pretty much on my own up here, other than Matt down in anchorage. Now we got Brandon. Lol. Little trouble maker. Getting me back into things again.

Lol! You should try being in Fairbanks Alaska. Up until about 6 months ago I was pretty much on my own up here, other than Matt down in anchorage. Now we got Brandon. Lol. Little trouble maker. Getting me back into things again.

:lol: Yeah man! Cant do this on my own! You and matt gotta show me around the drag strip this summer.

Yeah, within the last few months, SSSs have been popping up like crazy. There is easily 10 in North Pole/Fairbanks area alone. All the military guys are bringing them up. Some stock, some junk, some modded.. We could have a huge meet just in our home town.

Great kills jason! I cant wait to see what numbers Justin, Matt, and Myself are gonna put down. Ill need some practice on the test and tune nights for sure.

Yeah man that was fun. Was kinda short but That's not our fault.... Damn Halliday time :lol: so I got a few vids of Andrew and Jason racing in the Vmax and SS but I'm chillin in the hospital right now on my iPhone so no buena on the videos at the moment lol. All I know is we need a rematch on the 1/4 so I can keep the shops dignity (cough cough... No one in particular :jester: )