Great time at the track with a few members

JC03SS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was there with a bunch of fam, we caught a shuttle to Miami to go on a cruise. I'm kicking my own ass for not posting as I stayed in ft Lauderdale for a night.

I went for supper at "the crab shack" or something like that. Haha I had alligator for the first time. It was pretty good!

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Haha man that's crazy. There are a few of us who would have tried to get together with ya. Alligator is awesome. Sometimes can be tough if not cooked right. You were damn ode to us. That sucks lol

Speaking of Florida, I was there about a week and a half ago. It was the 2nd time I've ever been in the states. Any of you guys live near Fort Lauderdale?

Damn Canadian. We were right up the road! Well about n hour but woulda been well worth the trip. Always cool to meet some members. Oh n by the way.... gator is awesome.

Edited by Blk_SS (see edit history)

Well I might be back, with my truck in a few months. Thinking about taking the fall semester off and driving through the states and seeing the sites. I want to check out the LS scene down there. Try and figure out what I want to do with my life, I have a career and everything now but I might go another way with it. I'm young enough to change haha. Florida is definitely a stop I'll be making so I'll post for sure next time and we can grab some beers! :cheers: the gator I had was inconsistent, some chunks were really tender and some were like chewing a piece of tire lol I like how a lot of the houses are by water, but aren't the mosquitos out of control in the summer?

Yeah there bad sometimes but not bad enough to worry about. We spray those bitches here haha. Yeah man scone on down. We have plenty of women n beer.

Yeah there bad sometimes but not bad enough to worry about. We spray those bitches here haha. Yeah man scone on down. We have plenty of women n beer.

Haha that sounds like paradise. I got another question for ya... My Canadian healthcare will only cover me for 30 days out of country and only a certain percentage, so it looks like I'll need some health insurance. What should I be paying monthly? I've never needed health insurance because, well... It's free in Canada lol so I have no idea what I should be paying. 23yo healthy, allergies to cats.

Man to tell you the truth healthcare is the biggest scam in the us. It's all over the board. But you can find it for 300 to 400$ a month. My company I work for pays mine. It's 6k a year. But our doctors are far better and you won't die waiting to get a procedure done lol. Alot of companies provide it here.

Okay, I suppose it's like everything else, just gotta shop around. I'm getting excited about this trip, it'll be nice to escape winter for the first 3 months. When I was in ft Lauderdale I ordered a poutine and everybody was like WTF is a poutine?! Hahaha

Lol yeah me too what is that? Here we drink beer, jack, crown royal haha. I'm at Kellyperformance as we speak lol. Dropping off my truck. Gonna have him look at a few things. In a couple weeks gonna do some 243's.

Hahaha a poutine is French fries with cheese curds put on them, then you pour hot gravy on top and it melts the cheese into the fries... Mmm soooo good. On nice, 243s, going to bump up that compression a bit for a nasty NA build? I didn't realize kellyperformance was so close to you. Damn, I'm going to have to spend some time in Florida!