Great time at the track with a few members

JC03SS

Yeah man were at dinner. He's only an hr from us. Yeap thinking about doing the tbss intake n tb as well. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing yet. But I know after this I'm done lol. The cheese fries sound good but the gravey mmm not sure about that lol. The place were at now has more boobs than the White House. This is a fact

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot people report good gains with the TBSS intake and of course the 90mm TB is always good. Oh yeah... You'll be done... For now the itch always comes back. I'm telling you man the gravy really compliments the dish lol boobs are good! That is also a fact haha

Sound awesome... Im so jealous !! Wish i could hang with other SS's.... Maybe one day ill move to florida where the truck scene is kicking, because around here there is no scene whatsoever ...

Baltimore is Crazy! Car shows trucks racing Power Boat races what ever you want to get into. There's always something going on up here.

• 4 weeks later...

lol i just saw the other 3 pages of this thread... yeah man i actually live in ft. lauderdale and my shop is like 15 mins south of ft laudedale, between miami and ft lauderdale. you shoulda said something!!

Yeah man were at dinner. He's only an hr from us. Yeap thinking about doing the tbss intake n tb as well. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing yet. But I know after this I'm done lol. The cheese fries sound good but the gravey mmm not sure about that lol. The place were at now has more boobs than the White House. This is a fact

haha was that Syd's place of employment? i didnt realize you were on the forums while we were at dinner lol, but then again you always are :jester:

A lot people report good gains with the TBSS intake and of course the 90mm TB is always good. Oh yeah... You'll be done... For now the itch always comes back. I'm telling you man the gravy really compliments the dish lol boobs are good! That is also a fact haha

yeah that intake is much better for an NA build especially, than the stock truck intake. and come back on down theres plenty of LSx's and booobs for everyone :lol:

( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . )

lol i just saw the other 3 pages of this thread... yeah man i actually live in ft. lauderdale and my shop is like 15 mins south of ft laudedale, between miami and ft lauderdale. you shoulda said something!!

haha was that Syd's place of employment? i didnt realize you were on the forums while we were at dinner lol, but then again you always are :jester:

yeah that intake is much better for an NA build especially, than the stock truck intake. and come back on down theres plenty of LSx's and booobs for everyone :lol:

( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . )

:thumbsup:

lol how did you manage to **** up tits???? :lol:

btw this edit thing SUCKS :banghead: i swear to **** that this ****ing edit thing really ****ing pisses my s**t the **** off man, this stupid s**t has got to ****ing go its like i cant be my ****ing self anymore man ****!

:D

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)