Great time at the track with a few members

JC03SS

Haha you kill me bro. Next time I come up I gonna bring one of the bleep buttons lol. And some soap :)

Lol! I just didn't think we were all 10 ****ing years old that we have to be censored.... oh well.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Went to the track lastnite and made a few passes. Met Alex there and watched some fast cars. We had a good time. Most surprisingly to me was watching a supercharged Harley ford ran 9.4 a 9.6 and 9.8 in the 1/8 I thought they were faster but I guess not lol. A z06 n gtr were fast as hell.

Lol I went to the track last night to. A 9.4 is pretty bad. I snap a 9.1 with a really sh!ty 2.1 60'

Is that what you run in the 1/8th with the mods in your sig? Im just asking because I run about the same times and I was thinking maybe I had a crappy tune or something especially with my shitty 2.2 60ft :puke:

Went to the track lastnite and made a few passes. Met Alex there and watched some fast cars. We had a good time. Most surprisingly to me was watching a supercharged Harley ford ran 9.4 a 9.6 and 9.8 in the 1/8 I thought they were faster but I guess not lol. A z06 n gtr were fast as hell.

Always a good time! That gtr was bad ass!

Yeah man! Harley trucks are turds! Theres a few of them on the streets here and they all think they're the fastest on the road. Its just because they are ill informed. There's a guy that brought in his Lincoln Mark LT pick up truck for a factory Rousch supercharger upgrade. When he left he was telling people he now has a 600hp truck. Im like yeah.... okay. Lol. It still probably couldnt get passed the high 13s.

Yeah it was slow as hell. Alot of people think they have a faster or more hp vehicle than they do. It's funny to me really. I know mines not the fastest but it looks great and runs great and one day it will be damn fast. Chip away a little at a time.