need some srs wiring declusterification / guidance

lol for sure!! still far from over though :/ will have to connect nav wires, this pink 'car speed signal imput' wire BS, remove old GPS reciever, replace with new one, remove all the crap from the old pioneer module which hopefully doesnt involve removing the seats, console, and carpet.., and double check the inverter is good

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I didn't check. There was one 10 fuse on the back of the radio, but my fingernails couldn't pull it.

I'll check the fuse and take out that solder extension then try again. Did everything else seem alright though wire/connection wise?

sent from your HTC Rezound

So I just checked the HU power fuse.. Good. Removed the soldered extension of yellow and black wire, so it connects from HU harness directly to 24pin harness wire. Then even tried reconnecting the red power wire from the overly long one on 24pin, to the shorter one

epynapa3.jpg

yje7udyt.jpg

Aannnd still no power :mad:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Both from the 24 pin to radio harness

With the test light make sure you got power coming from red, when doin this test it once with your light grounded to metal, and once using your black wire could have a faulty ground