The way it should have been done

Primezx10

I've never understood the whole Harley and truck thing. One is a bike, one is a truck. How do the 2 coincide? Is it supposed to be, oh well I'm a biker and if I drove a truck this is what I'd drive?

I bought the truck with the bages and all I have only added a few things ..the funny part about the truck is all the guy that owns the ford like it say they would rather have the Chevy .half of them think its a genuine Harley ..I bought it dirt cheap so I won't complain looks good to me for 10k with 70k miles

I think the truck looks great minus the badge. I wouldn't want anything harley unless it was a bike. Even then I wouldn't get one over a honda streetbike lol.

My thoughts exactly. Truck will look great with some shiny wheels. And we all know the only reason Harley guys bought the Fords is because they say Harley all over them. There is a reason Ford isn't allowed to make Harley Davidson Super Duty's anymore - Harley cancelled that part of the contract due to poor diesel reliability from Ford....just saying.

I dont quite understand why the did the black like they did by the front fender. Doesn't look right to me. Seems like it should continue on or go higher...none the less not a bad buy by any means, and x100 please remove the Harley badges. If your reading this post and there not off yet, your wasting time...:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2