The way it should have been done

Primezx10

yeah I like the truck, also never did get the Bike/truck theme either I think Harley Davidson put their name on truck so they can sell more trucks but I'm a Chevy fan not a Ford fan. so I like to paint scheme I'm looking to redo my truck and I just might have to take a look at that paint scheme and do mine in a arrival blue and silver maybe what you think about that..

Love my harley f150! not a piece of junk at all! Got rid of the SS cause it was falling apart and I took awesome care of that thing! Kbb my truck the other day and is still holding its value unlike the SS !

Not comparing the trucks at all but I'm saving money! Really don't need to add anything to it cause it was loaded when bought. Costs me a few short bucks to fill and it lasts me a little over a well! The SS not so much.

And for someone who hates ford so much why you got one that's built ford tough with chevy stuff??

Love my harley f150! not a piece of junk at all! Got rid of the SS cause it was falling apart and I took awesome care of that thing! Kbb my truck the other day and is still holding its value unlike the SS !

Not comparing the trucks at all but I'm saving money! Really don't need to add anything to it cause it was loaded when bought. Costs me a few short bucks to fill and it lasts me a little over a well! The SS not so much.

And for someone who hates ford so much why you got one that's built ford tough with chevy stuff??

Hey, stop being Mr. Butthurt!

And the reason I have a ford is exactly what you said.... its built the only way you can fix a ford.... with chevy parts!

Also, Name one part on my "ford" that is still original ford.... thats right nothing on it is..... even the body harness is GM color code!!! LMAO!

Not butthurt at all!! just was adding my .02

All chevy parts on a ford? Thats cause anyone can work on a chevy but it takes a REAL mechanic to work on a ford!

Way to ruin a nice truck!

You can't work on a ford there shit is tucked in so tight u can't change your own spark plugs. So like they say you want a ford to go fast put Chevy parts in it. I'm not impressed at all with there power plants, some are tho.post-21185-0-21074600-1371303845_thumb.jpg

Harley and SS don't even go together. Leave Harley to the ford guys. They need all the help they can get.

Well said! I wonder if you ever read the war of words between the Harley truck guys and the SSS guys on here back in the mid 2000s.

I've never understood the whole Harley and truck thing. One is a bike, one is a truck. How do the 2 coincide? Is it supposed to be, oh well I'm a biker and if I drove a truck this is what I'd drive?

Only thing I can say is Victory is killing Harley sale's out here. All the little kids now get a Harley and think they join in with older riders, its hilarious.

Not butthurt at all!! just was adding my .02All chevy parts on a ford? Thats cause anyone can work on a chevy but it takes a REAL mechanic to work on a ford!Way to ruin a nice truck!

You are right I'm not a real mechanic. I'm just a retard that has no idea what I'm doing.

^^^^^ You said not me. The first step is admitting it good job! Look I'm Danny aka sprayed99 and I only came back to this site so I could keep on talking crap and belittling everyone. And I love it when people kiss my butt, I'm a big bad builder blah blah blah go back and work on blue oval chevy the you ruined!! And stop getting butthurt when people use plasti dip and do something the way they want instead of the big builder would do it!

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

^^^^^ You said not me. The first step is admitting it good job! Look I'm Danny aka sprayed99 and I only came back to this site so I could keep on talking crap and belittling everyone. And I love it when people kiss my butt, I'm a big bad builder blah blah blah go back and work on blue oval chevy the you ruined!! And stop getting butthurt when people use plasti dip and do something the way they want instead of the big builder would do it!

Ugh, I'm editing this because I'm not going to even waste my time. I'm sorry you think that I'm here to belittle people when half of it is joking.... notice the LMAO above in my post to you.... Thats cool if you can't take a joke. At the end of the day I do what I love to do and do it my way. Doesn't get any better than that in my eyes!

Best of luck to you

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)

^^^^ no problem changing my spark plugs on mine on my 07.

Wait till the plug blows out of the head.... then you will have a problem changing it. My buddy just called me today to see if I had the special helicoil kit to put new threads in his again. That was his 3rd on that truck and had a lightning that took out the motor from it. I still don't know why they don't offer a kit to put a mod motor in a GM but they have a full swap for the LS in a foxbody. :huh:

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2