The way it should have been done

Primezx10

Wait till the plug blows out of the head.... then you will have a problem changing it. My buddy just called me today to see if I had the special helicoil kit to put new threads in his again. That was his 3rd on that truck and had a lightning that took out the motor from it. I still don't know why they don't offer a kit to put a mod motor in a GM but they have a full swap for the LS in a foxbody. :huh:Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the heads up but changed the plugs at 45k. I'm not supercharged yet and don't beat on it like past rides! I heard that's a very common problem if you don't change the plugs right away!

And I will never understand that either about the motors! Weird. Bit again thanks for the info and that sucks about buddies ride

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Love my harley f150! not a piece of junk at all! Got rid of the SS cause it was falling apart and I took awesome care of that thing! Kbb my truck the other day and is still holding its value unlike the SS !

Not comparing the trucks at all but I'm saving money! Really don't need to add anything to it cause it was loaded when bought. Costs me a few short bucks to fill and it lasts me a little over a well! The SS not so much.

And for someone who hates ford so much why you got one that's built ford tough with chevy stuff??

If you love your harley f150 so much why are you on an SS Silverado enthusiast forum? :sigh:. Seems kinda dumb to me... Lmao.

Anyway I think if you debadged the truck it would look a lot better, not a bad paint scheme and you got a hell of a deal on it!

Edited by Thing1 (see edit history)

Calling SSS's poorly built and falling apart on an SSS forum is bad taste and poor judgement. Follow your friends all you want, but this isn't the place to bash SSS's and praise the Oval - good luck trying to convince any current owners and members here of that. :uhoh:

^^^ sorry post police next time I will check with you on my wording!!

Also I have not made a post saying how this truck is better and I won't. I just post my experances with both trucks. I'm not and will not try to convince someone on a chevy forum to buy something else I'm not that stupid! . I haven't once come on here claiming my truck is the biggest baddest truck out there cause its not. This is an open fourm right, so I'm just posting my .02!! Also over time every vehicle will fall apart maybe not yours cause its specially built!

But thanks for jumping in on this thread I have moved on from t but I guess other people can't! Lol

Tough to say I jumped in on this thread when I clearly posted in it before you....

My thoughts exactly. Truck will look great with some shiny wheels. And we all know the only reason Harley guys bought the Fords is because they say Harley all over them. There is a reason Ford isn't allowed to make Harley Davidson Super Duty's anymore - Harley cancelled that part of the contract due to poor diesel reliability from Ford....just saying.

Love my harley f150! not a piece of junk at all! Got rid of the SS cause it was falling apart and I took awesome care of that thing! Kbb my truck the other day and is still holding its value unlike the SS !
Not comparing the trucks at all but I'm saving money! Really don't need to add anything to it cause it was loaded when bought. Costs me a few short bucks to fill and it lasts me a little over a well! The SS not so much.

And for someone who hates ford so much why you got one that's built ford tough with chevy stuff??

I'm not sure what you call that, but anyone else posting here has read as saying, "my truck is better than my old SS.""

^^^ sorry post police next time I will check with you on my wording!!
Also I have not made a post saying how this truck is better and I won't. I just post my experances with both trucks. I'm not and will not try to convince someone on a chevy forum to buy something else I'm not that stupid! . I haven't once come on here claiming my truck is the biggest baddest truck out there cause its not. This is an open fourm right, so I'm just posting my .02!! Also over time every vehicle will fall apart maybe not yours cause its specially built!
But thanks for jumping in on this thread I have moved on from t but I guess other people can't! Lol

Lastly, my posts have nothing to do with my truck in this thread, only the OPs. Not trying to jump down your throat either, since you have been around here this site much longer than I have....just saying, you certainly strirred the pot making your original post and now are trying to justify it somehow. Almost all forums are open forums - I just find your first post in this thread to be the typical Mustang owner on an LS1 site, or Viper owner on a Vette site, or F150 owner on an SSS - makes sense that it appears as your TROLLing with that post.

Hahaha your funny. I was in this tread cause of one member and what he was posting. It was pretty much squashed the other day and I moved on! Then outta no where here comes the post police aka you!

I think what I will do for you cause I'm the typical "other" guy on another forum is post all ford and dodge stuff just for you cause I'm that guy like you claim!!

Whats wrong with stirring the pot? And if i wanted to justify what i was saying don't you think i would have post info to back it up??? well i didn't

Let it go move on! I did!!!