TBSS Intake manifold and throttle body?

i run a breather cap on the passenger side with a check valve installed. cap off the valvecover tube (PS SIDE) theres your fresh air. ds goes from valvecover to catchcan to intake manifold. simple yet effective. theres more than one way to pull fresh air.

can some sort of breather go on the PS port and thr stock cap be used?

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Edited by chawkins6789 (see edit history)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes iv seen it done that way as well. with 3/8 fuel line ran off the cover to a breather. As long as you pull fresh air on that side you are fine. It ill need a one way check valve installed on the PS before the cover as well. when you go WOT the vacuum reverses and this is why you need the valve

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so the tbss intake manifold is in no injectors no fuel rails just straight intake manifold now we haven't gotten started on anything yet because I don't want to start buying parts until I know exactly everything that needs to been done so far I know fuel reg, pig tails, and x link, we will make the stock fuels work but idk exactly how that works when yall say cut the stock fuel lines and also yall say im gonna need adapters for the injectors is every adapter going to be the same can someone give me an exact list of things i wll need to do lol sorry guys

Yea for PCV. That is the part I am hung up on. I have almost everything else to get this done

If you swap to the hydroboost it will give you an open port on the back of the manifold. I bought a complete TBSS intake off of pt.net a little while back and will be doing the swap sometime in the near future and that's what I was thinking about doing.

rails, injectors, x-link, evap solenoid, vette pressure regulator for 2003, some 3/8" hose, throttle body.

So let me get this straight. with the parts stated above, the full tbss manifold swap will be achieved? For my 03 SS, all I need to do is put in a vette regulator and ill be set for returnless style? I had read it was a vette fuel filter....? and what exactly is the 3/8" hose for....