TBSS Intake manifold and throttle body?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I hoped 13s lol didn't even get that but this time ima hope at least 12s with heads, cam, intake, stall, gears other bolt ons fixing to buy that xlink in a bit but I need some 42lb injectors I think Texas speed has some?

Need a cover? I sold off my swap but still have the cover

eduratu6.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro

Last time I hoped 13s lol didn't even get that but this time ima hope at least 12s with heads, cam, intake, stall, gears other bolt ons fixing to buy that xlink in a bit but I need some 42lb injectors I think Texas speed has some?

Setting the bar high.... I like that.

The ss is not running right when we give it gas it shows no fuel and the injectors are trying to give more fuel. The ss starts acting weird and not going anywhere when you hit it.

something is out of whack. Any codes? Did you figure out why those intake bolts didn't want to thread? Sounds like something is not allowing it to seat causing a intake leak.

Well we got the intake bolts to catch and got it started it lays down flat all around but idk where we went wrong. When we went wit it shows that there is plenty air just not fuel but only when we go wot. If you just driving its fine only when you hit does it act up

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)