Have a few more mods coming for the daily...

jmgak47

Have a few new parts on the way for the daily...

Pacesetter 1 3/4" Longtubes

2.5" Magnaflows 4x9x18 with 3" H-Pipe

Flowmaster Ball Flanges

Flex Pipe

Mandel Bends needed...

The exhaust will be 3" from the collectors to the H-Pipe. Then it will

use the factory 2.75" piping to the 2.5" Magnaflows. Always wanted to do

this!

To be installed..

EPS 215/222 .603/.596 @ 1.7 rr 115+3

PAC 1518 Springs

Trick Flow Chromoly 7.425 Pushrods

Spectra Intake

What I already have...

Wheatley Custom Tune

Street Edge 2600

Jakes Stage 3 4L60e

Tru-Cool Max 40k

Motive 4.30 gears

Detroit Truetrac

I told myself when I bought this truck it would stay stock... you can see I still have a problem with modding. Heck at least I am keeping it mild lol

Edited by jmgak47 (see edit history)

Thanks man!

I am keeping it a sleeper that is a dependable daily driver and can still tow a 6k trailer. Have already gotten flamed by friends for such a small cam lol I just laugh and say its all good my other truck has a 270/278 .70x/.70x 110+4

Looks like it will be a blast! I like the taste of mods you have, especially the tru trac, Trick Flows, 4:30 gearing on the 2wd drivetrain and the small cam choice. 100% stock by choice here, I don't think I will be for much longer though. I just cannot figure out which route I will eventually go it drives me crazy. Ive been looking at the GT-11 cam but would love a turbo (my plow truck was a turbo diesel and I miss having that power on demand).

Get some vids up!

Looks like it will be a blast! I like the taste of mods you have, especially the tru trac, Trick Flows, 4:30 gearing on the 2wd drivetrain and the small cam choice. 100% stock by choice here, I don't think I will be for much longer though. I just cannot figure out which route I will eventually go it drives me crazy. Ive been looking at the GT-11 cam but would love a turbo (my plow truck was a turbo diesel and I miss having that power on demand).

Get some vids up!

Put your money into the turbo, even on a bone stock motor. After all the trouble for camming, valvetrain, etc the truck will run in the low-14s... on a bone stock motor with decent turbo, low-12's. Better buy a hardened transmission first!

Mr. P. :)

Get some vids up!

It has been really fun building this truck to be a quick daily/tow/sleeper truck. Sure is wierd building something that is not max effort, my brain keeps telling me go big or go home. Have really done well keeping the project where I feel it would serve its purpose best.

I will take some for sure. But keep on the look out for the videos of my other truck, that one will be more interesting.

Nice collection of goodies, Christmas already? Lol

Thanks, I guess you could say so. Its more me just getting bored as my other truck is being built.

looks like a nice list of mods. But why an H pipe?

Thanks!

I like both and have ran both depending on what I was expecting from the system. Main reason for going for one on this system is the limited space and keeping the needed mandrel bends to a minimum.

Thanks man! I see you are doing a N/A build. That is what I prefer too, even on my drag truck.

Would like to see more push the limits of a N/A stock block VHO or SS. Was shocked 12.59 was the record, honestly expected faster. My N/A stock block QC Ram made a 12.66 pass in a 1310 DA.

OK well at that weight that is impressive, my comment was not meant as a cut. Take it that is your truck. Have some videos?

I am going for the N/A 99+ GM full size record in my other truck. Gotta love N/A!

Didn't take it as a cut at all. Sorry if I seemed short, was in a hurry. Yeah it's my truck. Search my screen name on YouTube for vids of mine and the current second fastest stock cube na sss. I actually used to be on dodge talk and was chasing the fastest ram na stock cube truck, but lost touch with guys and never found out if my 12.4 was enough to beat them. Can you give some info on your dodge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't take it as a cut at all. Sorry if I seemed short, was in a hurry. Yeah it's my truck. Search my screen name on YouTube for vids of mine and the current second fastest stock cube na sss. I actually used to be on dodge talk and was chasing the fastest ram na stock cube truck, but lost touch with guys and never found out if my 12.4 was enough to beat them. Can you give some info on your dodge?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ok just making sure man!

Awesome! Will be checking out your YouTube here in a bit.

Fastest stock block N/A record for a SC is 12.34 @ 113.59 the QC record is 12.56 @ 105.5 in a -1600 DA

My fastest clean pass 12.66 @ 105.60 +1310 DA but my fastest slip is a 12.63 @ 104.92 +421 DA (AFR was in the 11's)

Here is the basic mod list:

HHP/BES Stage 3 .030 Milled Heads

219/223 .589/.592 113 LSA 113 ICL

Pro Edge 4000

Richmond 4.56 Gears

Hoosier Slicks

And of course full bolt on...

Rolling around on 20's with the system still in the truck...