silveradoss.com shirts

Black Beast

i think anyone that wants to try should be able to try. maybe a disclaimer on each for sale thread. set up like a poll and have to click a certain option to "agree" to terms. on a side note josh... are you going to sell the cartoonish type shirts again. my 2 i got are worn out and those were my favorite t shirts ever offered.

i know James is not looking for a huge finical gain from this just showing his love for the SS truck and his hobby of graphics design and if he happens to make enough to cover his own shirts then its an extra perk to just doing something you like doing. i think anyone should be able to make shirts/hoodies/hats as long as they get approved by an active admin or mod.

and if someone does not plan to use "silveradoss.com" i don't think they should need much of an approval being there is no ties to the website and can just post it to the public Facebook page for people who are interested.

just my 2cents good luck James and to anyone else just trying to show some SSS love.

PS: james i love your last shirt still wear it about every weekend and i have not owned a SSS in 3 years. i plan to pick up 2 more if there is another order.

i know James is not looking for a huge finical gain from this just showing his love for the SS truck and his hobby of graphics design and if he happens to make enough to cover his own shirts then its an extra perk to just doing something you like doing. i think anyone should be able to make shirts/hoodies/hats as long as they get approved by an active admin or mod.

and if someone does not plan to use "silveradoss.com" i don't think they should need much of an approval being there is no ties to the website and can just post it to the public Facebook page for people who are interested.

just my 2cents good luck James and to anyone else just trying to show some SSS love.

PS: james i love your last shirt still wear it about every weekend and i have not owned a SSS in 3 years. i plan to pick up 2 more if there is another order.

Thank you Tony. I take a lot of pride in not only the shirts, but the SS game in general. I have never went over on someone elses products, even though I believe I could get them at a better price. I just believe that we shouldnt tread on each other if at all possible. I have an awesome track record to back me up, and you know the product you are going to get when you purchase from me. I am a professional graphic artist, and not only do this for a living, but also use this talent to contribute to the SS game.

So obviously there are some hurt feelings on here... First, I have search this site looking for shirts... I've read you threads about the shirts, and I've seen you say that you're working on it... multiple times. I've also seen people asking you for info with no replies... You say that you've worked on it for 6 months and there's still nothing out there for us to buy. I have a football fan site that I run with 38k+ members and I make gear for them as well.. So I have the experience and background as well. I started on Friday at noon, and I've got a high quality shirt designed, and ready to go, Today. I went through Josh to make sure I was on the up and up with everyone on this site. This isn't a money making venture for me. I wanted a SSS shirt and I knew others did as well... So I made it happen. I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm stepping on toes... but I just don't see it that way... Unless I'm somehow cutting into your profits. Again, I'm not making money off this. I'm doing it for the guys on this site who want some sweet shirts to wear around town...

Thank you Tony. I take a lot of pride in not only the shirts, but the SS game in general. I have never went over on someone elses products, even though I believe I could get them at a better price. I just believe that we shouldnt tread on each other if at all possible. I have an awesome track record to back me up, and you know the product you are going to get when you purchase from me. I am a professional graphic artist, and not only do this for a living, but also use this talent to contribute to the SS game.

Im with you on this...

I'd take as much gear as I could get... That's why I don't feel like I'm stepping on anyones toes. I'll buy mulitple different shirts... One for each day of the week! lol

I'd be up for both designs. Can you really have too much ss gear lol

• Admin

i think anyone that wants to try should be able to try. maybe a disclaimer on each for sale thread. set up like a poll and have to click a certain option to "agree" to terms. on a side note josh... are you going to sell the cartoonish type shirts again. my 2 i got are worn out and those were my favorite t shirts ever offered.

Yeah I'd say its time to have sell another round.

I'll go count em today and make a post. :thumbs:

• Admin

Don't take this the wrong way, but I never gave you "sole permission" to make the site shirts.

Also, anyone can make "SS" shirts, what we are discussing here is the ability to put "SilveradoSS.com" on them, and use the site to sell them.

We could be dicks and not allow anyone to use the site name or sell on the site, but obviously its best for the site and the community to have this stuff out there, so lets play nice.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I never gave you "sole permission" to make the site shirts.

Also, anyone can make "SS" shirts, what we are discussing here is the ability to put "SilveradoSS.com" on them, and use the site to sell them.

We could be dicks and not allow anyone to use the site name or sell on the site, but obviously its best for the site and the community to have this stuff out there, so lets play nice.

No offense taken. I have always considered this a brotherhood, and not so much a forum. Helping each other out, etc. I wouldn't back stab anyone on the site if I could help it, but that is just my nature. I have sold well over 150 shirts through the site, and if there was a mistake, I made it right. Damaging the SSS.com name would be a pure shame with poor customer service (Not saying Black Beast would be poor, just making the statement). Though I am a member of other forums, I do not check them regularly. I rely on this site, and contribute any time I can. If people are willing to purchase multiple, I suppose it is fine. You can never have to much SSS.com gear. It is not left up to me to determine who gets what around here anyway lol.

I'd be up for both designs. Can you really have too much ss gear lol

a poll on design would be nice that way keep everyone happy

no doubt about that you deffentaly supply a good product any great design style

So obviously there are some hurt feelings on here... First, I have search this site looking for shirts... I've read you threads about the shirts, and I've seen you say that you're working on it... multiple times. I've also seen people asking you for info with no replies... You say that you've worked on it for 6 months and there's still nothing out there for us to buy. I have a football fan site that I run with 38k+ members and I make gear for them as well.. So I have the experience and background as well. I started on Friday at noon, and I've got a high quality shirt designed, and ready to go, Today. I went through Josh to make sure I was on the up and up with everyone on this site. This isn't a money making venture for me. I wanted a SSS shirt and I knew others did as well... So I made it happen. I'm sorry if someone thinks I'm stepping on toes... but I just don't see it that way... Unless I'm somehow cutting into your profits. Again, I'm not making money off this. I'm doing it for the guys on this site who want some sweet shirts to wear around town...

By 6 months, I have been waiting on a reply. I have PM'd Merv several times with no response. With no go ahead, it was all a waiting game. I appreciate you doing the research to find out what I have, and havn't said. I have had threads shut down for not having prior approval, and wouldn't, and will not start one without approval.

Like I said, I got the design drawn up on Friday and had approval today. I'll be posting the shirts up later today. I've got no skin in the game as far as profits are concerned. If you guys like the shirts, then I'll be extremely happy to help you guys out. I rely on this site for a ton of technical info that I don't know. I feel like this is my way to give back and contribute. Just trying to help the group. Love my SS!

Yeah I'd say its time to have sell another round.

I'll go count em today and make a post. :thumbs:

awesome!! thanks josh!! ill be ordering some for sure! ill order any shirts i see with sss.com on them and i dont even own one lol

a poll on design would be nice that way keep everyone happy no doubt about that you deffentaly supply a good product any great design style

No need for a pole for one shirt or another. If two separate vendors wish to promote SSS.com with shirt, hoodies, hats, etc. just means I'll be buying two shirts off the site this year instead of one. Don't see a problem with that.