silveradoss.com shirts

Black Beast

I say for the front of the shirt it just be the SS silverado logo like on the tailgate in the left section of the chest. Then a big logo on the back showing a pic of an ss

this!

ohh and it would be cool to get member id's under chest logo or other side chest. that would probly be tough to do and more expensive

Just curious... What would you want on the chest? From most of the shirts I've seen, that are done for groups like this, They have a smaller logo on the front chest, with a larger picture, site ID, etc on back...

My aplogies, i meant to say a logo on the front center is my favorite. Not offset to the side.

Ok guys, shirts are all done up... Looks like its going to be $18 a shirt and $28 for the hoodies. Shirts and hoodies will be available in Black, Red, and Blue. The blue is very close to the arrival blue color which I think looks pretty cool. I've got a black SS, obviously, but Im going to buy all three... As far as shipping goes, theres going to be some differences in the shipping price depending on where everyone is, so I think I'll do a flat $3-4 on shipping to cover...

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

As soon as Josh see's the shirt and says its good to go, I'll post it. High quality shirts and the printing is top notch. Shirts should last a good while. Can't wait to get mine...

Front pocket chest area has the correct SS emblem, with silverado underneath... Back has the standard looking SS, front side profile, with the silveradoss.com label underneath.

As far as shipping goes, theres going to be some differences in the shipping price depending on where everyone is, so I think I'll do a flat $3-4 on shipping to cover...

I would be cool with usps flat rate boxes. I am hoping to get a t-shirt and a hoodie.

Ok guys, shirts are all done up... Looks like its going to be $18 a shirt and $28 for the hoodies. Shirts and hoodies will be available in Black, Red, and Blue. The blue is very close to the arrival blue color which I think looks pretty cool. I've got a black SS, obviously, but Im going to buy all three... As far as shipping goes, theres going to be some differences in the shipping price depending on where everyone is, so I think I'll do a flat $3-4 on shipping to cover...

As soon as Josh see's the shirt and says its good to go, I'll post it. High quality shirts and the printing is top notch. Shirts should last a good while. Can't wait to get mine...

Front pocket chest area has the correct SS emblem, with silverado underneath... Back has the standard looking SS, front side profile, with the silveradoss.com label underneath.

Once you are all set, and ready to take orders ... Start a new thread in the For Sale Section.

When that happens, we'll close out this thread. That way people aren't ordering shirts in two locations ...

Here is the final shirt... Just so you guys can look at it. Tomorrow I'll have all 3 colors in a new thread, with hoodies also... 18 for shirts, 28 for hoodies. Im going to go by the post office tomorrow to look at flat rate boxes for those who get multiple items, and flat rate envelopes for those who get just a shirt... so most likely $3-5 for shipping.

SSSREDshirtFront.jpg

SSSREDshirtBack.jpg