silveradoss.com shirts

Black Beast

No need for a pole for one shirt or another. If two separate vendors wish to promote SSS.com with shirt, hoodies, hats, etc. just means I'll be buying two shirts off the site this year instead of one. Don't see a problem with that.

I'm with you on this and I'm sure everyone else is too..... Lets see some pics and get the orders rolling!!! lol good luck all

I'm with you on this and I'm sure everyone else is too..... Lets see some pics and get the orders rolling!!! lol good luck all

I'm in for all shirts available. The old cartoon truck shirts were pretty cool too!

I'm in for all shirts available. The old cartoon truck shirts were pretty cool too!

I agree with wanting to see some graphics, no use getting all fired up with no visuals. And I don't think I've ever seen the cartoon truck shirt but it sounds pretty cool would more than likely grab one of those as well.

Here is the rough draft... Just to give you guys something to look at. The designer said he'd finish today, but couldnt. He will have the final tomorrow. It does give an extra day to add/delete a few things if you guys want. Let me know your thoughts... My feelings arent going to get hurt. lol

ScreenShot2013-09-24at53910PM.png

ScreenShot2013-09-24at112732AM.png

Hey Guys ...

I remember when this site was really New, Young and Fresh with ideas ... There were numerous threads about T-Shirts and really cool designs ... There were Polls for which shirts were to be made, as there were so many ideas, designs and colors being thrown around ... Sadly, only a few ever made it through to production ...

That being said ... I look at this scenario with those same eyes. I believe the more the merrier in this situation. So what if two people want to make a design and put it up for sale on the site (with approval), I say go for it. I look forward to seeing what "Fresh" ideas people have, and would like to see how it comes out onto a T-Shirt.

I believe that there are enough members on the site to go around. If you want to buy a shirt, buy one. If you don't like that style of shirt, don't get one. Just like the Keychain Lanyard, If you want a Keychain lanyard, then get one. If not, don't buy one ...

I know it may seem that someone else might be stepping on toes. But seriously? It's like building a better mouse trap. We can have one (1) style, or other people can have a go at it, and we get many styles ... In the end, your going to buy the one that works best for you ...

I personally do all the T-Shirt, Hat, Sweatshirt (etc) ordering for my Police Department. It truly is a Thankless job, not to mentions that it's a pain in the ass to say the least ... So if someone wants to take it over for a round or two, I'd be grateful ... That's all this is ...

As for getting the "Approval" ... If the Admins have not gotten back to you in a timely manner. Just let one of us Mods know ... Sometimes we (Mods) can streamline the conversation between members and the Administrators, that way people won't have to wait 6 Months for approval. I'd like the reason to call Merv or Josh, cause I know that we can BS for hours ... :thumbs: