silveradoss.com shirts

Black Beast

Guys... I've designed a shirt, contacted a company to make them, have them ready to be shipped.... I'll post pictures of the shirts and ordering details. One problem, I cant get in touch with someone on this site to give the final approval. Multiple PM's have been sent. I know a TON of you guys have been talking about shirts, as have I. I've got them in Black, Red, and Blue... If someone can get that approval for me, then we can get going. I'd love to have one of these shirts...

T-shirts.I think the reason a lot of "group orders" have failed is because people try to get to fancy and it's hard to make quality items for a group that dont cost an insane ammount. People try to make shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains, condoms...lol. Just going with shirts now, if I can get the "approval" to make them for US. Wouldnt it be cool to have some group ID on meet-ups????

Definetly agree about having shirts for a meet. Reason I was asking is I am in the hunt for a lot of zip up hoodies due to facial surgery. I have a great design for a hoodie but will cost around $100 per. I do plan on doing it eventually but not a group buy, unless they see the design they might change their decision.

Glad to see your very motivated to get new shirts for the site going, and hope you get the approval soon :chevy:

I am in, still wear one that I picked up a year or two ago.

Any pix of the design?

Maybe add a pole to it to find the interest level, might help push approval.

Edited by RonBoySS (see edit history)

I want to post the pic when I get approval... You'll love them, I know you will. Awesome looking shirt. If I post it first Im thinking it could be viewed as pushing the subject a little too much... Let's hope we get some words soon. I'm trying to go about this the right way.

I feel as if someone is cutting in on my jive. I am usually the one that gets these orders together, and I have been working for 6 months trying to get an approval. Does anyone else agree?

this is true, I agree.

• Admin

Hey guys,

I am excited that members of the community want to take the time to make shirts and support the site. I am all for this..

All I ask is that designs get approved by me if they are to include "SilveradoSS.com" and be able to post about it on the site.

There is no one that has the specific rights to be able to do this. Anybody can try, if they want. However, if you are doing it for financial gain I would advise against it. I still have shirts from our first run of different colored cartoon trucks...

My main concern is I dont want anyone getting screwed out of an order, damaged products, etc.and thinking just because it has SilveradoSS.com on it that it is an official product from the site.

What do you guys think. Should we allow users of the site to produce products, or would you rather have it done in house?

I say if you are OK with it them by all means let the members have a go at it as long as it doesn't blow up and start all kinds of problems.Them members should know like you stated that just because the "Silverado SS.com" name is used that you are not liable for anything related to the shirts/hoodies/hats etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2