world series

davechevyss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YANKEES OWN YOU ALL!!!!  I live in Texas but was raised to be a Yankee fan.  My father was rather the rebellioius type so he rooted against the teams his father did (way back in the day).  I'm not too worried about the World Series because I think if we can get past the sox it will be no problem.  I see the ALCS as the World Series because it is way more exciting just because of the history and everything between the Yanks and the Sox.  So i predicet Yanks in 6 in the ALCS and to take the WS in 6!!!

well theyre gonna have to "own you all" from thier homes cause they aint goin to the big show!! :yellow_loser: Now gAy ROD and JETER can have all the bedroom time alone that they need. :crackup:

Nobody is going to stop my YANKEES

Hmm, wasn't it General Custer who said, "don't sweat it guys, theyre just a bunch of dumb Indians?"

Yeah, Boston. I don't follow baseball at all but watched that game last night in hopes Boston would finally get past their "curse."

YANKEES OWN YOU ALL!!!!  I live in Texas but was raised to be a Yankee fan.  My father was rather the rebellioius type so he rooted against the teams his father did (way back in the day).  I'm not too worried about the World Series because I think if we can get past the sox it will be no problem.  I see the ALCS as the World Series because it is way more exciting just because of the history and everything between the Yanks and the Sox.  So i predicet Yanks in 6 in the ALCS and to take the WS in 6!!!

Haahaaa :yellow_loser:

Yankees just made the biggest choke in the history of not only baseball, but in every single sport there is :D

Shef is choking on his foot right now but it's all right yankee fans he got his creme err steroids to make him feel better :thumbs:

Archived