04 Silverado SS AWD 10.9@ 126

Black6spdz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys the truck has been tunes by TJ at Baker Engineering, The engine is completely stock other than the cam springs and pushrods. The truck does not have a cage, the track is not very strict. I do plan on making the truck faster this year but have not decided how far I will take it since it will be expensive for the next step. Thanks for the compliments, I had no intention of getting this fast initially, but decided to keep pushing and building with good parts and knowledge from the community and it has been very rewarding, it definitely holds its own on the street.

Well done on getting into the ten's, I know it takes a lot to get there.Your ticket and mine are more or less the same. I have done a few mods over winter so hoping to improve this year, still got a cage to sort out though.

• 4 months later...

well unfortunately i blew the truck up a few weeks ago, it was my own fault on very low boost. The truck will be back on the road in a few weeks with a built motor and a bigger turbo looking to go much faster this summer.