Honestly, I would drain the oil and go thru it with a magnet and see if you get anything out of it. If you can, try and cut the oil filter apart by hand and see whats inside. Dont use a hack saw, dremel or anything like that. You will only throw metal shavings inside it. Try and stab the filter and cut it open with wire cutters if you can or even tin shears if you have them. Wish I was closer, I would come over and give you hand figuring it out.

Blown 346 I started the truck this morning and held it at 2000 rpms for a minute and the didn't hear the screeching noise I left the truck on for a couple minutes longer and still didn't hear it but the check engine light was on this morning after I sent you the video last night code p0101 and p0106 came up

Thats not good. Do not start it anymore. A tuner isnt going to be able to help you with this. unless he has mechanical knowledge. That piece should be under the rocker arm...... The codes you have are from the aftermarket camshaft.

I would suggest you replace the rocker arms with new ones and I bet your issue goes away.