The Storm

rcapone

Did you ever pin your crank with the IW kit? Was it pretty simple? It looks painless. I gotta do that yet. Ive got the old pins in there still from the stock crank pulley. Probably do that while the bumper/coolers are tore off my truck so its a straight shot at the crank. Should have done it when it was on the engine stand. :lol: Oh well.

Thanks man, me an you both can't wait, lol. Yeah, I did that gear change because my last 60' was like 1.83 running the intros and 305/40/22's...takes a while longer to get the larger diameter wheels moving I guess.

I do have the IW pinning kit too, but the guy who did my cam, springs, pushrods, etc. actually installed it and I wasn't even there, so I can't help you out on how easy or hard it was. Sorry bro. I bet it will be a little tougher to re-pin yours for a second time though

Dam I just finished reading the whole thing and dam this is an awesome truck Im just getting started on mine but dam this is pumping me up to buy something lol

Hit me up next time you come to Vegas. I would love to see this truck at the track

My guy already has the trans back in. Right now we're waiting on a couple of those Goodridge AN fittings from Lonnie to finish up the fuel system...should be here by Tues. Freekin Wilwoods still haven't shipped either but they said next week :jerk:

I also was doing some research on e85 and found out from Magnuson that my fuel rails would be eaten alive by the fuel since they are not anodized. SO, I took them to a nearby anodizing shop and am having the rails made blue, TB spacer black and a couple of other small parts done.