Me vs. 2014

elijah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or am I the only one getting the feeling that somebody is getting the reputation for not knowing what they're talking about.

Seems that way around here anymore. That's why I only take advise from Zippy and a couple others period.

How old are you just so we know. I assume your really young which in part = 0 Experience yet. This kinda stuff is what he does for a living and has done so for along time. His Experience Level is really high compared to yours and lots of others. That's my point. He said she said don't mean crap. So and so has this in the car or truck don't mean crap. Get where I'm coming from. This isn't trying to be a dick just reality man.

How old are you just so we know. I assume your really young which in part = 0 Experience yet. This kinda stuff is what he does for a living and has done so for along time. His Experience Level is really high compared to yours and lots of others. That's my point. He said she said don't mean crap. So and so has this in the car or truck don't mean crap. Get where I'm coming from. This isn't trying to be a dick just reality man.

agreed

It ain't reality its called a band wagon hop off of it. Everybody in here hops on and rides each other. Lol if y'all were down here I'll run y'all but so far we got guys who ride each other and ask of times when I showed y'all the race between me and a tuned ls3 vette y'all didn't say oh nice kill or anything lol y'all don't believe shit I say well forget all of y'all. I ain't gonna speak to soon but track times will be posted very soon. Bunch of band wagon jealous guys riding each other until proof gets laid on them.

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

Not being a band wagon just tired of seeing the same thing in every topic on this site!! torquer v2!! zippy is repeated many times cause zippy knows what hes talking about. you are not known all over the u.s. are you? didnt think so. zippy has tuned many trucks on this site for the same reason, cause he knows his stuff.

All I see is a bandwagon. Quiet yourself lol.

See now your butthurt. No band wagon guys here. You just don't know Jack shit and we all get tired of hearing about this stupid ass V2 cam lol. Come on. You need to learn a lot before you start spewing info out your ass like your a engine guru. Your 20 you don't know crap yet lol. You just got out of diapers. When you have 20 years of hands on everyday experience then people will believe you. And the vett race he didn't get going off the start and when he did what happened?? Blew your doors off. You give a lot of uneducated info. Not cool.

Edited by JC03SS (see edit history)