Me vs. 2014

elijah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zippy zippy zippy oh did I mention zippy lol.

Talking shit about Zippy is like picking a fight with Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer, and The Most Interesting Man on the Plant all At once, NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He already made you look silly once.

Zippy or his bandwagon lovers. I'm yet to really look silly unless I run a 13 at the track next time. When I run 11 on a stock bottom end no fi then you all will look real silly getting beat by a guy that came up with his own setup.

Never gonna happen. Like I said now your just showing your young and cocky running your DSer. I'd quit while I was ahead if I were you. There is no Zippy Bandwagon. He's the man. You didn't do to well when he asked you questions and wanted proof of things. You just don't know what your talking about Period!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry you feel that way.

Anybody else with a time slip that wants to put it up against mine NA times for now I'll take the nitrous ones later

I got a Barbie jeep I'll run you in!! Lol jk

Zippy or his bandwagon lovers. I'm yet to really look silly unless I run a 13 at the track next time. When I run 11 on a stock bottom end no fi then you all will look real silly getting beat by a guy that came up with his own setup.

11s stock bottom end (not really relevant but okay), NO FI. I'll remember that. You most likely will run 13s when you go to the track until you get that bitch dialed in. Even still.... Might still be in the 13s, or maybe juuuust maybe high 12s.

11s stock bottom end (not really relevant but okay), NO FI. I'll remember that. You most likely will run 13s when you go to the track until you get that bitch dialed in. Even still.... Might still be in the 13s, or maybe juuuust maybe high 12s.

That's my guess also. You have any time slips at all yet?