Me vs. 2014

elijah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AugustBurnsRed19, Respect is earned not given, Zippy has tuned many large builds on this site as well as other cars/trucks outside this forum, He knows his stuff. He has went above and beyond with helping others get things dialed in correctly. Its not a "bandwagon" when he has earned his title of one of the most knowledgeable people on this site.

You're not going to receive any respect by simply running your mouth. You've been active for a year and have not been around long enough to have earned the respect that others have. Many of the respectful people have left this site due to ignorance of people like you.

Actually you are wrong. Im not disrespectful ive actually been disrespected way before I realized that most of y'all are on a bandwagon. I'd say one of the only people who originally helped me on this sight was shadowsniper. Im not going to hop on the bandwagon and let everybody in this site tell me whatever they feel oh no buddy you got another thing coming. Also dont talk shiiiit to me if youre online alright lol.

I know shadowsniper personally and yes he is a hell of guy...I also know he is friends with zippy. Im just calling like i see it, most of the time arguing online or "calling people out" without any "proof" is pretty much pointless. There is no "band wagon" either, Its just guys that have a lot of respect for him.

AugustBurnsRed19, Respect is earned not given, Zippy has tuned many large builds on this site as well as other cars/trucks outside this forum, He knows his stuff. He has went above and beyond with helping others get things dialed in correctly. Its not a "bandwagon" when he has earned his title of one of the most knowledgeable people on this site.

You're not going to receive any respect by simply running your mouth. You've been active for a year and have not been around long enough to have earned the respect that others have. Many of the respectful people have left this site due to ignorance of people like you.

Well said

I know shadowsniper personally and yes he is a hell of guy...I also know he is friends with zippy. Im just calling like i see it, most of the time arguing online or "calling people out" without any "proof" is pretty much pointless. There is no "band wagon" either, Its just guys that have a lot of respect for him.

This Exactly. You can't argue with a little kid who knows it all. Nobody is a bigger Bandwagon rider than little Burns. V2 V2 haha. As far as fast trucks there are tons on here. And Truck Game who even says that? Really? You from the Ghetto? You will never have Respect from anyone on here because of the way you talk. Brad (Shadowsniper) has helped me (Zippy) has helped me a lot. You call Bandwagon because what? Why wouldn't you ask from the Best source Possible? The Guy is Awesome at what he does and if he can help me answer my questions damn right I'm gonna pay attention. This is where you bring a kid don't understand yet.

Are you judging me? Why would you put Zippy in parentheses? Lol dude dont try to write correctly because you can't. Okay okay im done with all the crap talk with you jc so calm down

Judging you yeah your an idiot. Good be done with me I hope we don't speak again! I write correctly so don't worry about it!