Hemi kill

ssBLACKEDOUTss

haha. which hemi do you want to race? i raced a forum memeber here years back in my 04 with just a tune and exhuast. We were dead even to 100 on 3 races.

i had a 2006 silverado SS and i can tell you bone stock my 14' ram is faster then it.

Where you at man? I see the eagles logo on your sig, so you must be in the tri state area. Maybe we can meet up and run em'. I need someone to let me know that my tail lights are in working order. :dbanana:

i had a 2006 silverado SS and i can tell you bone stock my 14' ram is faster then it.

it took dodge 8 years for thier ram to be faster bone stock lol , to square up fair you should race a 2014 6.2 silverado

Edited by Johnboy92 (see edit history)

it took dodge 8 years for thier ram to be faster bone stock lol , to square up fair you should race a 2014 6.2 silverado

A 5.7 will walk the dog on a chevy 5.3 all day every day. So they have been faster for the last 11 years.

3 of my buddies have a 6.2. id be glad to drag another one down the street ;) They are pretty slow.

But since you want to bring your race truck out to play i can bring mine right?

Edited by HemiRamOn20s (see edit history)

Rams are slow stock unless it's just a RCSB. I've watched there numbers at the track and there pretty pitiful for 390hp. I have yet to see a 2014 with a 6.2. But with my old set up my SS never came close to losing to rumble bee's. Now with the cam and stall I'd have to give them about 3trucks in the 1/8 to make it close.

Im pretty sure i was just making small talk and then someone wanted to call me out.

fyi i sold my truck last year and ive been a memeber of this site long before many of you.

Get off your hemi high horse and take it to some ram forums. You sold your sss 3 years ago, what are you even doing here

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

The only rams I'd consider fast is the viper pickup and a done up cummins other then that the rest are dogs and it's only been a couple years since dodge has fixed there transmission problems I would line up with any 5.7 these 2 should line up and make a pass and end it

There are a ton of fast dodge trucks. You just havent ran into any of them. The problem is any idiot with a programmer and exhuast thinks he has a race truck. Chevy guys in my area are the same way.

The only rams I'd consider fast is the viper pickup and a done up cummins other then that the rest are dogs and it's only been a couple years since dodge has fixed there transmission problems I would line up with any 5.7 these 2 should line up and make a pass and end it

I'm talking off the lot bone stock except the cummins I've seen some fast cummins all done up but stock to stock a 5.3 scsb will take a scsb 5.7 hemi any day I dont think the dodge has the power they claim I test drove one and it was a dog maybe the new ones are fast but in the last 15 years they never were everyone I know bought them for the looks and that's it never seen one that was fast except the viper stock and done up cummins