Hemi kill

ssBLACKEDOUTss

There are a ton of fast dodge trucks. You just havent ran into any of them. The problem is any idiot with a programmer and exhuast thinks he has a race truck. Chevy guys in my area are the same way.

Bro, now I'm an idiot? I was making a friendly gesture that we should line em up and now Im an idiot? You're in an SS forum don't forget that.

Where you at man? I see the eagles logo on your sig, so you must be in the tri state area. Maybe we can meet up and run em'. I need someone to let me know that my tail lights are in working order. :dbanana:

Bro, now I'm an idiot? I was making a friendly gesture that we should line em up and now Im an idiot? You're in an SS forum don't forget that.

A friendly gesture. Im pretty sure you called me out for a race bragging that im going to see your taillights. Well im not going to show up to the race in a min van. Im going to show you why you dont keyboard race.

Never once did i say i was going to race in my ram i simply said it was faster, maybe you should learn to read and stop assuming.

well if its faster why dont you race the ram then. smh some people

ysu7umy8.jpg

usaqu5e4.jpg

gy2a4a4u.jpg

edu3a3uq.jpg

qesugu7a.jpg

gume7yqe.jpg

sejesu6a.jpg

adapepa8.jpg

u5u3a2y7.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

lol, that was pretty awesome Greg!

I wish I still lived out that way, I'd line up against that any day :chevy: Since the pic you posted isn't a listed vehicle you own in your sig, I think it's safe to say that's your dream truck and you don't actually own it...just sayin

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

you're right i drive a prius

lol, that was pretty awesome Greg!

I wish I still lived out that way, I'd line up against that any day :chevy: Since the pic you posted isn't a listed vehicle you own in your sig, I think it's safe to say that's your dream truck and you don't actually own it...just sayin