Hemi kill

ssBLACKEDOUTss

you're right i drive a prius

That actually doesn't surprise me...prolly ur mom's too - prolly live at home, no job, no vehicle and sit at home all day causing shit on other forums wishing you really did have the vehicles you're bragging about. At least think about getting a job and doing something productive with your life son.

That actually doesn't surprise me...prolly ur mom's too - prolly live at home, no job, no vehicle and sit at home all day causing shit on other forums wishing you really did have the vehicles you're bragging about. At least think about getting a job and doing something productive with your life son.

Why should i do that. Obama is going to take care of me. I can buy car parts with my food stamps. thanks Obama.

Boobies FTW. Lol this was a funny read lol. Stock SRT 8's aren't that fast either. I raced one at the track with a 125 and I wasn't impressed. Shoot I had him off the line but he walked away very slowly. If he wouldn't have sprayed me it would have be a good race but nobody races to lose.

CustomGM has the NSFW section, where only members can access, to post anything we wouldn't want the public to see, from gross - nudies.

THIS!!!!!

Stellar idea.. I love grossing people out..

post-23372-0-78423400-1412687734_thumb.jpg