let the journey begin

that turbo looks so sexy just sitting there. keep it up

yea it does lol.. two more days or late afternoon and i should be able to fire this puppy up...the wait is killing me but keep it slow and steady...

fd98ed6458a515d1e03b977617cb04bc.jpg

Welded 3/8 npt fitting to front side of oil pan...75067a66f0f49d14ecdb245faa0b69d1.jpg

1/8 npt tap into oil cooler block..e383227c007c5799f0f8e74285f34da1.jpg

Sealed off and ready to start buttoning up the bottom end.79db42ef0912f12a41a33e56540a398f.jpg

One dirty MF! Haha... Having fun tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty sweet to me. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Road test report. :pop:

Tune is way off! It's spooling really quick but is not adding fuel.. The tune black bear sent me had the truck running pig rich... I loaded the base cos3 tune and it idles and runs fine... Just falls down when you get on the gas...

I agree sounds good. Can't wait to see the driving vid!!

Thanks man... Got some tuning to do but she is up and running! Anybody thinking bout a turbo do yourself a favor!!!! Super charger will get you there quicker with less hacking... I had to modify so many aspects of this build... This was my first time to tackle a build like this And took me close to 80 hrs to complete.. Still not done there are so many little odds and ends I don't care for...but she is custom and one off so what can I really expect... On3 makes a good kit but they really don't go into detail about all the little things that eat up so much of your time...

interesting place for the drain. It won't get in the way of the balancer?

I retract my earlier statement...yes it does get into the balancer!!! Just enough a few tie straps to pull it down.. I plan on getting a 3/8 npt 90 and run it up behind the balancer... It's what I get for looking at the net! You know the net never lies!

^^^ you can't post anything on the Internet that ISNT true!!

Exactly what I thought!

whine is fine, but spool will make her drool.

I like that haha... I wouldn't trade it I made some a bad ass memories with a good buddy doing this build... That's what it's all about building something with your hands and having fun...