let the journey begin

81b8506ac5adc04e03b98e04c9014ec3.jpg

Man I hate the details! Trying to get everything tie wrapped up and out of the way... The biggest headache with this kit or maybe any kit is the surge tank. Right now it's just by passed... I looked at something we're you can pull out the fittings in the waterpump and tap them with a 3/8npt on one side and a 1/2npt on the other... Thinking bout that and running some braided lines -12 an. Looking for a smaller surge tank to mount out of the way... Tune update, the maf enablers in the diagnostics weren't set to fail so the truck wouldn't start... Got that gremlin off my back, made a log and shot it over to justin with black bear... Hopefully he can fail it in just a tad more.. Ran pretty strong today up to about 5k then fell flat... Pulls super hard and had a grin ear to ear...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at werhli custom fab. He has some smaller coolant tanks that mount up by the firewall. I used one in my twinned duramax. Pretty trick setup

Will do.. Update the mods that I did to the pump set it up higher in the tank... So today when it was pulling at 1/4 tank it was starving for fuel! Filled her up and enjoyed a full pull all the way to 6k! Pulled every bit of the way!https://vimeo.com/131055855

Your truck sounds great. :thumbsup:

Sounds like it's getting ready for some competition.

hopefully we can take her down to the track in a few weeks i'd like to see what its going to do...Now i just need to wire tuck and adress the cooling system, get the wideband up and going...ughh it never ends.

Thickcajun glad to see it coming around for you it's been exciting watching your build

Thanks buddy... Through all the trials and tribulations lol it was worth it... Learned a lot still have lots to do...finish wrapping all the pipes wire tuck... Had the exhaust done today.... 3-1/2 back to dynomax bullet muffler with 4" exits at the rear wheelsab6eb2e22789e8562baa2fd460d42397.jpg

Alrighty then... For anybody on the fence about the one3 kit so far so good... It fit like a glove a tight glove! I did do some extras but fairly safe to say under 4k you can get a real nice starter kit... Another 260 to finish the exhaust and a 300 dollar tune and your good to go... Time to see how long she last ...

What psi is this at right now? Go get some times I'm curious how it'll do. Is this the 76 or 78mm?

Its running a 6-7 pound spring. I need to get my SCG-1 hooked up so i know for sure. Its a 76.. I cant wait to get her to the track...couple of weeks

Wow man I just stumbled on this build. Freaking awesome!!!! It looks like you will definitely be having a fun summer. Its builds like this that make me want to get the go fast parts so I can get my brick hauling a$$ with the big dogs. Best of luck on tying up your loose ends, truck sounds and looks great!

Wow man I just stumbled on this build. Freaking awesome!!!! It looks like you will definitely be having a fun summer. Its builds like this that make me want to get the go fast parts so I can get my brick hauling a$$ with the big dogs. Best of luck on tying up your loose ends, truck sounds and looks great!

Thanks man.. It's been a fun ride! Hopefully next week I can get everything close to the way I want...