Distance from a point

zippy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same problem overhere as Chiel, loading the SS again on a boat or plane would cost a lot.

We'll have a "local" meeting ...

Pascal

Pascal..... that's no excuse..... :driving: If the girls from Hooters can make it.... you guys on the other side of the pond ought to be able to make it..... :cheers:

i could, but if you've ever seen grand haven, you'd understand why i want to do it here.

Zippy,

All things being equal, isn't it a little early to be planning a warm summer event befor Winter comes?? That was your thought wasn't it (warm summer event) ??? :driving:

i could, but if you've ever seen grand haven, you'd understand why i want to do it here.

Zippy,

All things being equal, isn't it a little early to be planning a warm summer event befor Winter comes?? That was your thought wasn't it (warm summer event) ??? :driving:

somewhat... right now i'm gathering thoughts on numbers. i won't likely begin too much planning until next month or so. this all has to be done well into advance to get a hotel to co-operate and some other issue's that need to be worked out. i'd also like to get some vendor involvement, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived