Going to be changing out my diff fluids, what are YOU guys running?

Hey everybody, was going to change out my diff fluids for the sake of maintenance this weekend and was wondering what you guys run and why? I've done some searching and the answers I'm seeing are "I use this because that other stuff sucks." Well... why does it suck? Do you have any tests to prove said statement? I've just seen so many different opinions on the internet without any proof/tests that it throws me off a bit so I figured I'd ask my SS family what they have to say. As I stated before I'd like some proof behind the statements instead of "Well one time when I put this in, my diff messed up, so it HAD to be the fluid. I mean I was dogging the hell out of the truck, but it just HAD to be that crappy brands fault." Again, just looking for some guidance since I don't know a ton about fluids in general and I'd like to be able to change my fluids knowing I made the best choice I could. Thanks in advance guys!

I use Severe Gear 75W90 in both my front and rear diffs. I don't have any DEFINITIVE proof that it's the best in the world, just personal experience... which has always been great in both my SSS's (I've had 2) and my Trans Am. I use it because it is set up for severe-duty use. With the truck, I haul my car and live where steep hill driving is constant, so it definitely gets tested often. With the car, I drag race and beat on it prettywell every time it's driven, and have never had any issues with the diffs in either. I've never had an analysis done on the fluid or done any longevity testing compared to other brands though, so that's the best "proof" I can provide.

Here is a link to the product. The MSDS and Data Sheets are included, so you can see some test numbers and things like that.

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/gear-lube/severe-gear-75w-90/?code=SVGQT-EA

I'm a dealer (in the process of becoming a vendor on here too), and do have shipping capability, but I doubt I could get it to you before the weekend. The closest distribution center to you would be Orlando, so my guess would be 3 business days.

Put royal purple 75w90 in my front diff. now it's getting towed to the axle shop for a rebuild. LOL just messin though, it was on its way out and the R.P. was a wishful miracle cure attempt. I have used royal purple and mobil 1 with no problems for years in many different vehicles. I also use the G.M. auto trak 2 in the t. case on my truck, but have seen some of the guys on here go with other lubes with success also. Good luck and happy wrenching

I just switched my motor oil from M1 to Amsoil Sig Series. I am very happy. I will be swapping out the M1 diff liquids front and rear next month (have 1 year and about 10k miles in service) for the Amsoil Severe Gear (what Levilz is using). I do not tow, just a weekly/weekend driver. I like the product and am lucky enough to have a dealer right in town.

I've used RP's motor oil before and thought about theur gear oil but lately i havent heard good things about them. Kind of been scaring ne actually. Haha, I've heard good things about amsoil just haven't really messed with any amsoil products before, but I'll probably be making the switch. Thanks guys!

Amsoil Is the way to go I've researched it to no end its a great product. RP leaves a horrible molot film on engine parts. Mobil 1 is better. Nobody I know has ever tried Amsoil and said awwww it's no good and go to a diff brand. Try it is all I can say.