What's in your hand.

f6ff5334c8b1bd0a18fb444f91d54e94.jpg

Nothing like enjoying a few on a Thursday night knowing I have a four day weekend... Cheers gentleman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 day weekend. Congratulations Bryan. I get 3 and I'm looking forward to it. Gotta figure out something to throw on the grill or smoker.

3 day weekend here. I hope to get on the grill or smoker at some point. Also might have to make some more cobbler!!! Either blueberry again or maybe do and apple one!

I have used the basic recipe for Cherry, Peach, Muti-berry, (frozen at the grocery store. Raspberry, Strawberry, and Blueberry), and I have tried Blackberry, (Too many hard little seeds that get stuck between your teeth). The best by far, (IMO), is straight fresh Blueberry.

But then again, I haven't tried to perfect the other fruits and berry cobblers like I have the Blueberries.

My GF has a couple apple trees in her yard and I have wanted to try an apple cobbler.

Post up your results. :thumbsup:

I'm doing it tonight as well... Best 4$ ever spent...65bf0f7c8da6ee9094c3e842d1d205d1.jpg

Tomorrow concert in Houston and tennis tournament all weekend with my boy... Monday recoup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking real good Bryan.

I really dig some dark meat yard bird.

Here is a BBQ Pit Boys thigh recipe I've been using for 5 or 6 years. Give it a try sometime.

http://bbqpitboys.com/recipes/grilled-chicken-thighs#.Vej8786gHvw

IMAG4268_zpsyrk2ou4n.jpg

A perfectly chilled Molson Canadian, with one of my wedding day Beer Coozie that was handed out with every beer!!!! To the first 500 bottles ... Lol ... :thumbs:

A little Redneck Chique for you all ... Lol

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

IMAG4060_zpsqkmb1zjw.jpg

And here's a pick of my back porch fridge ... The wife was sick of me taking over the kitchen fridge ... Lol

That is a happy site Shuan. To have it so handy on the back porch is very smart. What is that one third over from the left, top shelf? Don't recognize it.

IMAG4268_zpsyrk2ou4n.jpg

A perfectly chilled Molson Canadian, with one of my wedding day Beer Coozie that was handed out with every beer!!!! To the first 500 bottles ... Lol ... :thumbs:

A little Redneck Chique for you all ... Lol

That looks like relaxation in a bottle. How do you chill your bottles? I put mine in the freezer for 20 minutes. They usually have just a little slush forming when I pop them open.