What's in your hand.

That is a happy site Shuan. To have it so handy on the back porch is very smart. What is that one third over from the left, top shelf? Don't recognize it.

Victory DirtWolf Double IPA ... Really yummy, but Super-Hoppy ... About $10 a 4pk ...

IMAG4278_zps2vfjqexs.jpg

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Tapa Talk on my android and iPhone made it super easy to upload picks... No host site straight from the app..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I am old school; Dumb phone and a laptop is about as high tech as I get.

Victory DirtWolf Double IPA ... Really yummy, but Super-Hoppy ... About $10 a 4pk ...

IMAG4278_zps2vfjqexs.jpg

Thanks. Haven't seen them around here but I'll give it a try if I find some.

So I went to wegmans today and put my own 6 pack together!! Gotta say so far haven't found one I didn't like. Still have more to drink. Stay tuned!!! Until tomorrow night!

I'm so jealous u got a wegman's. That's the king of grocery stores. Makes Publix look like a dump. I like that UFO pumpkin beer. If you run across southern tiers "pumpking" that is my favorite pumpkin beer. Some really good flavor.

You guys gotta try not your fathers root beer it is goooooood but go slow they will sneak up on ya!!!

I like those a lot but no chance of me drinking more than one a night. Just too sweet for me to drink a bunch of them, but the best root beer flavor I've ever had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...